Chapter 9

DarKen Angels

~Taeyeon~

As I paused I saw Yoona, Kibum, DarK and the other Angels at the door, "Oh it's you guys, um come in," I said showing them my dorm.

"Um unnie, Mr. Park just left saying we should go see our new house now," Seohyun explained. I nodded. She looked at me funny, "Taeyeon Unnie are you okay? You look like you've been crying." I shook my head, "Oh okay." "Sorry Seororo but it's personal..." I thought.

I went in Leeteuk's car with him only because I had to... "Yah Taeyeon, you okay? Just because you can lie in front of your maknae doesn't mean you're fooling me," He explained. I looked away trying to ignore him. "Just tell me."

"I'm sorry, this isn't anything I want to discuss about," I answered coldly. He nodded. "So what have you and the others been doing?" I stuttered.

"Oh we're just going to school now and you guys will be attending the same one we are. The girls go crazy over us and I bet the guys will go crazy over you girls tomorrow," He chuckled. I gave him a faint smile.

"You should smile more often you look cuter," He smiled back, "You know Taeyeon, I really did like you and still do," he mumbled hoping I wouldn't hear. 

"Huh? What did you just say I thought I heard something," I pretended not to know. "I'm sorry Leeteuk, I can't trust you yet..." He shook his head, "Oh okay then Leeteuk."

We reached the new house, it seemed nice and I like it a lot. "Im Choding are you going to live with us?" I shouted because she was far away. 

She ran over here, "No I'm still living with Kibum but I'll still see you guys at school."

We all really missed her even though what she did was horrible but we were all still mad at her, Yuri was the one that was mostly angry towards both Yesung and Yoona, "Good the less I see you the better," she said. 

(AN: Don't pay attention to the stuff inside of the house.)

We went into the house and were in the living room. I froze, "Taeyeon unnie what's wrong?" Seohyun asked, "Oh Mr. Park what are you doing here?" "M-My appa what the hell is he here f-for?" I thought.

"Taeyeon-ah did you read the letter?" Mr. Park questioned looking at me. 

I turned away as Seohyun looked at my funny, "What the heck why is she always staring at me?" I thought, "Unnie just answer his question and stop wondering why I'm staring at you," Seohyun said. "How can she read my thoughts? What is going on am I awake?" I thought, "Yes unnie you're awake, and Mr. Park she did read the letter. “You annoying maknae what's wrong with you how did you know that?" I thought, "You better not be reading my mind again!" Seohyun sighed, "Does it really matter to you how I can read your mind?" 

Everyone else looked pretty confused except for Mr. Park, I'm still not going to call him my dad... "Why is Seohyun answering and Taeyeon isn't talking?" Jessica asked. 

"Every one of you guys will find out soon enough, Taeyeon even though you still don't want to call me your father, I understand that. You guys should have fun exploring the house," he sighed as he left. "I-I didn't mean that... I just don't understand... I feel angry and confused I'm sorry appa..." I thought.

Seohyun came closer to me, "Unnie, instead of being able to say appa in your mind, I think Mr. Park would like to actually hear it," She whispered as she hugged me, "Unnie forget things that happened in the past and let your feelings free, keeping them in only makes it worse."

"Okay you two enough with the little whispers, let's just go look around the house to cheer ourselves up!" Sunny yelled. I chuckled, we were going up to my room first.

Ugh I still couldn't stop thinking about what happened between Mr. Park and I. I really don't know who to turn to... I felt someone pulling me aside as the others got out of my room. I saw Leeteuk, "Gosh what's with him!" I thought. "Taeyeon are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" He asked.  "Positive," I snapped. "Now leave me alone! The minute we're all done looking at Angels House you and your DarK friends leave." "Stop making it harder as it is Jungsu..."   I found them in Jessica's room, "Hey Taengoo, Leeteuk what took you guys so long huh?" Jessica teased. I hit her shoulder, "Okay, okay I'll stop sheesh!"

"Jessica, you're room is as pretty as you are," Donghae smirked. "Buzz off playboy," She snapped. "Someone's a little feisty aren't they?" He teased again. "Shut up Donghae you annoying person!" Jessica screamed. "Yah Jessica are you trying to kill us," Tiffany said irritatingly. Siwon tried to calm her down, "Why don't you pay attention to your own problems like you're boyfriend!" she hollered. "At least confess to who you like," Tiffany whined. We understood what they were talking about, well only a portion of it. Except for Yoona and the guys, "Can we just continue this and hurry up it's exactly almost what happened when we were looking at our rooms in California!" Sunny pouted as she went to her room. We followed her into her room.

“Tiffany, if your room isn’t as pink as mine do you want to switch?” Sunny joked. “You’re bathroom isn’t pink though!” Tiffany yelled and we all started laughing. “Okay, okay let’s go to yours then,” I said. "Then let's see who has the pinkest room," Jessica added.

Next we decided to go to Tiffany’s to see who was pinker between her and Sunny’s rooms. "Okay you win,” Sunny muttered. “See I’ll always have the most pink,” Tiffany bragged sticking her tongue out. Siwon chuckled and put his arm around Tiffany’s waist. “Okay enough of that you two let’s go to Hyoyeon’s room,” I added. We went to Hyoyeon’s room, I wonder if it’s better than the one in California because so far ours were pretty good...

“Not bad, the one in America was way bigger though,” Hyoyeon said. We agreed with her. We went to Yuri’s room next.

“It’s nice, but I hope we get to pick what we want if we move to a new house," Yuri said. "Why aren't you satisfied with it black pearl?" I asked. She nodded. "Then what's the problem?" I questioned. "I- Seohyun cut her off, "Yuri unnie just thinks it’s okay but she wanted it fully black right unnie?" Seohyun asked. "H-Huh? Oh neh," she stuttered. She glanced over at Yesung and Yoona the glanced back at us... "What's wrong with Yuri?" I thought.  It got really awkward afterwards, we when to Sooyoung's room trying to overcome that awkwardness...

"Your room looks tinier than when we were in America,” Jessica chuckled. “Yah! And your room is going to be bigger?” she asked. “Hey when do we get to see that house in America of yours?” the guys asked. “When we go there!” Sica yelled. “Unnies, don’t fight let’s go to   my room next,” Seohyun suggested. Lastly, we went to Seohyun’s room. 

Of course our maknae has a room that's organized and has lots of books,” Tiffany teased. “Unnie!” Seohyun whined.  “Remember how in America her room had the words “Study” and “Sleep” on the walls?” Sunny chuckled. We agreed. The guys looked confused. "Technically all of our rooms have books I just have more than you unnies," Seohyun pointed out. “Let’s continue looking around the house." Next we went to the dining room.

“Whoa so fancy!” Yoona complimented. “Man where does this man find the money to buy all this stuff?” Eunhyuk asked. “Why do you care so much?” Hyoyeon asked. “It’s none of your monkey business in the first place.” “Yah I’m not a monkey!” he yelled. “Well, you are,” Donghae said making all the guys agree with him.  We went to the kitchen after Eunhyuk’s talk about him looking like a monkey.

“The kitchen is nice I guess, except it’s too orange,” Jessica said. We agreed with her that it looks orange but it’s okay. "It doesn't really match with our house though," I added before we went to the living room, we went back to the living room.

“Wow, I like it,” Tiffany said crashing on the couch. Siwon sat down next to her and put his arm over her shoulder. "Annoying couple," Jessica smirked. "Shut up Jessica!" Tiffany yelled as her face turned red. We started laughing and teasing her and Siwon. It was pretty entertaining until my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID it was Mr. Park. 

"Yes Mr. Park?" I asked.

I could hear chuckling from the other end, "Mr. Park isn't that a little too harsh for your dad? It's Mr. Lee," he answered.

"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Lee I didn't know that," I gave a faint laugh. "Anyway what's going on?"

"Oh the person who you referred as Mr. Park said that you guys should check out your cars in the garage, tell my niece I said hello," He said hanging up.

"Guys, we should go check out the garage," I suggested as Mr. Lee said.

The others groaned. "Ugh we're not done checking around the house?" I nodded. They lazily get out of their seats and follow me to the garage. I giggle as I'm walking towards the garage.Whoa cars!” Yoona exclaimed. “You guys are so lucky.” I went over to look at mine first and so did Leeteuk. “So how’s your relationship with your father?” he asked. The first car is mine and it has my name on the parking spot it's a silver Porsche...

“Why do you care?” I questioned coldly hopping into my car. He chuckled, “I’m not allowed to care?” he asked. I nodded. He scoffed, “So cold, I thought Jessica was the ice princess.” “Whatever. Jessica, let’s see your car,” I suggested trying to ignore him. “Please leave me alone Leeteuk, I don’t want to be cold to you but I want to,” I thought. We went over to Jessica’s car which was a green BMW.

“It’s a nice car, but it’s not my style Taeyeon want to trade?” Jessica asked. I shook my head, “Fine,” she pouted. "You remind me of how Kyuhyun kept on doing that," Donghae smirked. "Like I care," Jessica said as we looked at Sunny’s car next. 

“It’s a cute small car,” Sunny said. “Perfect just for you,” Sungmin smiled. “Stop your ageyo it’s annoying,” Sunny snapped. We decided to look at Tiffany’s next. It was a pink Chevy corvette sports car, but of course it had to be pink...

“Of course pink,” everyone said. “I happen to like this color a lot,” Tiffany defended. “I know, we were just kidding with you no need to say it like that,” Siwon added trying to calm his girlfriend down. “Let’s go look at Hyoyeon’s car next,” Siwon suggested. It was an orange Lamborghini.

“It fits you perfectly,” Eunhyuk tried to compliment. “I know it does,” Hyoyeon stormed. "Yuri let's see your car," Hyoyeon said. It's an Acura.

“Perfect for our black pearl,” Sica said. We started laughing, “Yuri, do you like the car?” I asked. She slowly nodded as she shrieked making Sica scream like a dolphin. “What the heck Yuri! You gave me chills!” Sica yelled. “What!” we yelled back except for our maknae and Yoona. “You’re the one who scream like they were in a horror film!” I yelled. “Aish, we’ll talk about this later, let’s just go look at the rest,” I uttered. We went to Sooyoung’s car next which was a Ferrari.

“Sica! It’s just like yours,” Sooyoung shouted. “Enough with the shouting, we’ve had enough for today,” Hankyung said. “I wasn’t talking to you,” she said sticking her tongue out at him. Lastly, we went to Seohyun’s car. 

“Nice car Seohyun, it’s almost as nice as mine,” Kyuhyun teased. Seohyun hit his arm, “Don’t compliment mine then say something mean about it,” she pouted. He hugged her, "Alright, Seobaby," he smirked. We went back inside the house.

“Oppa, you and the others should go soon,” Seohyun said. Kyuhyun nodded. “Bye,” Seohyun waved.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Seohyun, you guys go back to school tomorrow right?” Kyuhyun asked. Seohyun nodded. “We’ll show you guys around the school tomorrow, bye!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as he pecked Seohyun on the cheek then left.

We looked at her blushing face, “Aww Seohyun that’s so cute! Maknae love,” Tiffany chuckled.

I started snickering too, “Okay girls go to sleep we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow,” I reminded. As I went in my room. I looked back at my mother's diary as I flipped through pages something fell out of it. It was noted to both my dad and I.

 

Dear Taeyeon or Hubby,

If you’re reading this, you must be very curious enough to flipped through all my pages correct? Anyway, when you give Taeyeon your letter honey, I don't think she'll accept you right away, please bear with it. Taeyeon-ah, it’s been very hard for your dad to deal with this, please forgive him, to be honest, when I was having you I had the same thoughts your father has, please don't blame him and try to understand him... He loves you so much darling! Jin Young realized that your daughter is growing up and when she falls in love and feels heartbroken please comfort her to the best of your abilities! My lovely family, I love you guys to death! And Taeyeon-ah if you already read my diary and your father's letter (I'm hoping) you know that the powers that you, and the others will get WILL take a lot of time. This is something I will only tell you, I know I will not die, but instead I will be somewhere else in the world DONT BOTHER TO FIND ME. I will find you sometime in the future I promise. It's not safe for me to come back when "that" happens I know it. You must know this too, some important secrets will be revealed along the way scaring you to death probably. But know this, Taeyeon, only Mr. Lee, your dad, and I know everything because we were the "Legends" (Ask your dad about that) that’s all I will say. Saranghae Taeyeon or Taengoo (isn't that what you're friends call you?) Keke... I know you'll be fine, if not then write in this diary how you feel and it will give you an answer (Because it’s a magical diary). I miss you and your dad and please forgive him when you’re finished reading this.

-Kim

M-my mom she's not dead! I'm so happy right now! Tears were flowing in my eyes. "I know what I'm going to do tomorrow! I'm going to forgive him," I thought. "What is Legends anyway?" I questioned to myself. I put the letter back into the diary and hid it in a safe place. "Saranghae mom wherever you are," I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep.


That's the next chapter :) I hope you like it! I'm currently working on the next chapters and my projects so I shall be very busy sorry for the long update!

-LLK369