Chapter 2

DarKen Angels

~Taeyeon~

We went home and saw the girls and the guys. “Taeyeon, Kyuhyun saw Seohyun and I at the coffee shop and wanted to talk with Seohyun sometime,” Chansung explained.

“Weird, because when we were at the park, Leeteuk came over and said that he was kicked out of DarK, do you think they are trying to trick us?” Taeyeon asked.

“Possibly, I don’t know,” Yoona said. “But we should watch out.” The others agreed. Yoona’s phone rang, “Mianae everybody but I have to take this call.” She ran right to her room. Odd, she usually ignores her calls.

“Hey guys, we should all go to sleep now, it’s getting pretty late,” I said shooing everyone to their rooms and kicking the guys out. I peaked in Yoona’s room to see who she was talking to.

“Kibum oppa! They found out about it, don’t tell them that I’m helping you got it?” Yoona said. Apparently, she left it on speaker so I could hear who this Kibum was.  

“Neh Yoon, thanks for the info. We’ll crush them after what they did to your family,” He said.

“My family is dead, they will pay.” Yoona said as she hung up. I knocked on her door, “Neh? Come in.”

“Yoona, who were you on the phone with?” I asked.

“My appa, wae Taengoo is there something wrong?” She smirked. “You little liar!” I thought.

“Who is Kibum and why are you giving him our information,” I yelled pinning her to a wall.

She smirked “What? Kibum, who’s that Unnie?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Im Yoona," I snapped.

"Either way it’s none of your business,” Yoona said pushing me away from her. I glared at her. “Arasso I’ll tell you, he’s part of DarK and is my boyfriend alright? Now since I know the leader of Angel can’t keep this quiet let’s just put you somewhere else,” Yoona snickered. *Boom* I couldn’t hear anything afterwards. I out. I hear my name being called… Am I alive? Where am I?


Do you like the chapter? Give me suggestions on how to improve :)

-LLK369 Annyeong for now!