Final

Loss of memory
*Back in the dorm* Chunji was worried you might do something foolish so he chased after you. L.joe was heartbroken. He couldn't explain why but he felt his heart broke when you told him you hate him. He wished he did not said something so bastard. "I'm a jerk, a total jerk." Ricky (one of his buddy) went to him and comfort him but he just went back to his room. Tears rolled down his cheek when he saw the cookies on the floor. He remembered something. He remembered those were his favourite cookies. He remembered his love of his life made these cookies for him every year for his birthday. He hated himself for being such a jerk. "Sorry eunhee-ah. Really very sorry." He picked up one of those cookies, blowed it and place it into his mouth. Suddenly memories with you came gushing back. He remembered everything about you, the sweet times your once had. He cried bitterly as he was at a loss. He felt that he just lose his heart. Just at this moment, chunji came back, disheartened. He immediately went to chunji asking where you went. Chunji: Well does it matter to you? L.joe: Sorry i realise my mistake. I remembered everything now. Quick tell me where is she. Chunji: Why should i? You'll only hurt her. L.joe: Please, i beg you. Tell me where she is. Please... Chunji: She ran off and i have no idea where is she now. L.joe immediately ran out of the dorm to look for you. He searched for hours but to no avail. Its alr dark and he's worried. You switched off your phone as you were in no mood to answer any call. You did not want to return to your dorm but you have no idea where to go so you sat at the playground where you used to hang out with L.joe. Your have quite a few hangouts so you chose the hangout that has lesser memories. You sat there for hours, looking at the sky blankly, thinking of what have you done wrong. Finally, l.joe found you at the playground and ran to you. He hugged you the moment he reached you. "I'm sorry, very sorry hee-ah. I'm such a jerk. Sorry for all that I've done. Please forgive me." You felt pissed off when you heard sorry. That's all that he's been saying for this whole month. You're sick of him apologising for not remembering anything so you pushed him away and rebutted, "Stop apologising! Sorry is not going to bring my byunghun oppa back. Just leave now and let me be alone." L.joe panicked. He's scared to lose you so he hugged you again more tightly and said "no I'm back! Serious! Sorry for all the heartbreaks I've caused. I swear i won't do this ever again! I'm nvr gonna allow myself to lose my memory again! I wished i was the one that had to suffer all these heartbreaks. I don't wish to lose you." You were surprised by what he had just said. "Oppa, you remembered everything alr?" L.joe: Yes I've remembered everything I remembered how we used to spend times in our hangouts too that's why I'm able to find you here. Part of you is elated that he remembered everything but part of you is still mad with him this afternoon so you decide to be stubborn one more time. You pushed him away again and walk off. He caught your wrist, swung you around and pulled you into a deep kiss. You know that you are suppose to stay mad at him but his kiss just drew you to him, you didn't want to push him away this time but you don't wish to give in either. He kissed you more passionately, waiting for a respond that seems to be asking if you would forgive him. You couldn't persist any longer and place your arms around his neck, returned him the kiss that seems to reply that you forgive him. With that, the two of you made up and he walked you back to your dorm. When you reach your dorm, he refuse to let go of your hand as he can't bear to leave your side anymore. He pulled you towards him and hug you tightly, telling you, "hee-ah, I love you". You smiled and replied "oppa, i love you too". ~The End~