Chapter three

Loss of memory
You fell asleep and dreamt that he was awake telling you his fine and sorry for making you worried. You woke up and found yourself on the sofa. You saw a scene that made you feel like you just died for ten times. L.joe is awake and in the arms of another woman. What's worse is that woman is none other than your good friend rian. Yes its rian. How could she? She's the cause of all this and yet she has the cheek to hug l.joe right in front of my eyes?! She caused us to quarreled so many times and indirectly cause this accident! You almost broke down! You nvr did hate her till this point when you saw this awful scene. "What are your doing?!", you exclaimed. The both look at you shocked. What hurt most is not that scene but the sentence that l.joe said. The most hurtful sentence that you wish to kill yourself on the spot. "Hi who are you?". You're totally stunned and heartbroken. Tears started flowing again. You asked him,"you don't remember me? You're kidding now right? Stop playing hun-ah." You knew he would lose part of his memory but you did not want to believe the face that he forget you. L.joe: Hun-ah? We were so close? Sorry i really can't remember. What's your name? Rian saw your reaction and grinned. You felt your heart being tore into many pieces. You really wanted to scream out now. You: Oppa please tell me you're just kidding. Tell me you haven't forget me. I beg you. L.joe: Sorry i really can't remember. "Stop forcing oppa! Let's talk outside", rian said while pulling you. You: Don't touch me! What are you doing?! L.joe: Why are you screaming at rian? She's innocent! You looked at l.joe in disbelief. You: She's innocent?! She hugged you right in front of my eyes! You hated her! Why are you on her side now? L.joe: Why would i hate her? She's my girlfriend! And what has it got to do with you whether we're hugging? I don't even know who you are! You: Oppa! Rian pulls you again and brought you out of the room.