Chapter four

Loss of memory
You demanded an explanation from her. Rian: Can't you see what's the situation like now? I'm his girlfriend! He don't rmb anything so i lied bout being his girlfriend. And you? You're nothing now! You: You're lying! You wouldn't do this to me! We're good friends! Rian: Good friends? That's what you thought! I've nvr treated you as my friend. All i wanted was l.joe oppa. You thought, "what oppa said was right, she wasn't true to me. She only want byunghun oppa." You wanted to slap rian but she stopped you and said "Now l.joe oppa is not yours anymore, let's see whether you'll be so lucky next time!" You: You mean you're the one that threw the flower pot?! Rian smirks. You: How could you?! You hurt l.joe! Rian: Well he's fine now isn't he? And he thinks I'm his girlfriend. I don't see a problem with that. You felt like you were being shot right in the heart. You didn't know what to do know. He doesn't rmb you and is in another woman's arms now. What else can you do? You ran off sobbing. "Why is this happening?! He can't possibly forget me! He's right. Rian is lying to me all along. She's just waitng for a chance to own him. I can't believe all this is happening to me! What have i done wrong?", you thought. You couldn't take it and screamed, "God! Why are you doing this to me? Are you punishing me for not cherishing l.joe enough? Sorry, I've regretted it. Please return l.joe to me! PLEASE RETURN MY BYUNGHUN OPPA TO ME!! I BEG YOU!" With that, you kneeled down crying. Despite l.joe being unable to remember you, you still visited him at the hospital everyday trying your very best to help him regained your memory. What disappoints you most is he remembers everyone else but you. You pray and wish every night for him to remember you but he just won't. However, the lucky part is that he remembered how he use to dislike rian and chase her away knowing its impossible that she is his girlfriend. You repeatedly told him how your used to spend your times together, how he doted on you and how much your were in love but you always end up in disappointment when he apologise each time telling you that he really can't recall. You are reaching your limits soon but you really didn't wish to give up. Chunji (one of L.joe's buddy) would tend to comfort you when he sees you broken hearted everytime. Yes, he likes you but you just could not reciprocate his feelings when you only love l.joe.