Chapter one

Loss of memory
Your did not realise how much your actually loved each other until that incident... We argue a lot. That's how we communicate. "Hun-ah, why are you like that?" We started squabbling again. L.joe: She's not as simple as you think! She have motives! What she want is me don't you get it?! You: Here you go again! You think everyone wants you! Can't you be more humble? She's my friend! Why would she want to hurt me?! You think too much! L.joe: Yeah right your friend. Not like she really treated you as one! Why won't you believe me? She'll harm you! She wants to separate us! Stay away from her will you? You: Stop it! You're being unreasonable! Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean you can control who i make friends with! L.joe: Will you relax? I really don't wish to argue with you. What you just said hurts. I'm not trying to control who you make friends with but that woman seriously is a no. Please believe me. You: Not like i want to argue with you! *Rolls eye* L.joe: Hee-ah, please? You turned and walk away. L.joe: Hee-ah where are you going? Hee-ah! "You're the one that say you don't wish to argue!", you shout back. L.joe sighs and look up, "Hee-ah be careful!" *Runs over and push away eunhee* A pot of plant falls on l.joe's head and he is bleeding profusely. You were at a loss and kneeled down beside him sobbing. You: Byunghun oppa! Why? Why did you block it for me? I'm sorry! Please be alright! Don't leave me! "Silly, I'll be fine. Don't cry, its my duty to protect you", l.joe says weakly and fainted. You: Oppa! I don't want you to protect me! I just want you to be alright! Hang in there! You cried bitterly and dialled for an ambulance.