Yun - Hungry Min

Yunho vs. Changmin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yun - Hungry Min

Time: 7:00pm

7:00pm meant one thing, dinner time.

Jaejoong had gotten groceries and made food. He then set the table and yelled for everyone to come and join him at the dining table. Yoochun and Junsu came in no time and sat down. Yunho and Changmin came out 5 minutes later.

Yunho was wearing a long-sleeve shirt but the left sleeve was completely torn off while the rest of the shirt was ripped in several places. His hair was also completely messed up. Changmin’s shirt was also ripped from a lot of places and he was in his boxers. His hair was also completely ruined. Yoochun, Junsu, and Jaejoong gave them a quizzical look while they came and sat down.

“…So you wanna tell us yourselves or should we ask?” said Yoochun.

Changmin and Yunho looked at each other and then back at the other three.

“Umm … we fell,” said Yunho and Changmin mentally face-palmed himself. He knew Yunho wasn’t the brightest bulb in the bunch, yet he let him answer their question.

“Fell? As in from the building?” joked Jaejoong and Yunho and Changmin both laughed awkwardly.

“Where are your pants Minnie?” asked Junsu.

“Oh, I threw them out the window,” Yunho said smugly, looking at the maknae, but then quickly realized that he can’t explain his actions to the other members, who were looking at him with raised eyebrows.

“Uhuh, and why did you throw Changmin’s pants out the window?” Yoochun wasn’t sure if he even wanted to know the answer.

“O-Oh you know, t-they just weren’t very fashionable.”

“So you thought the best solution was … to throw them out the window?” Yoochun was hoping Yunho would just say this was all a big joke because what the heck, who just throws someone’s pants out the window.

The leader laughed awkwardly. “Well, I just thought it’d be a good idea to send them back to nature, where they belong,” he said confidently.

Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu looked at him like he was mental and Changmin banged his head on the table. He could not believe that this Jung Yunho and DBSK’s powerful, charismatic leader were the same person.

“Whatever you say not-crazy hyung,” said Yoochun as he started to eat.

Junsu, however, was still curious. “So what happened to your left sleeve hyung?”

“Oh, it also wasn’t very fashionable, so I asked Changmin to rip it off.”

Everyone stopped eating and looked at the leader in disbelief. Did he even know the words coming out of his mouth?

“Ok then … Yunho is clearly dealing with some type of fashion related mental breakdown, so let’s jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter