And the Suffering Continues…

Yunho vs. Changmin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And the Suffering Continues…

Time: 6:30pm

Yunho had listened to Changmin, Yoochun, and Junsu’s conversation through the door. He was laughing so hard he couldn’t breathe.

“Oh Minnie, you are so gonna lose.”

When he heard Changmin’s door slam shut, he went out to grab the cake. Junsu and Yoochun watched him pick up the cake and Yoochun started to speak, “Hyun-”

“Can’t talk now Yoochun, my scientist advised me not to speak.”

“Oh yeah, what’s his name hyung?”

“U-Umm … umm … JUNG YUNHO!” the leader said fast without thinking.

Yoochun didn’t know what else to do so he sighed. “That’s your name hyung.”

“U-Umm, I meant Kim Youngwoon,” Yunho said again without thinking.

“Kim Youngwoon?”

Yunho nodded.

“Kim Youngwoon, as in Kangin from Super Junior?”

Again, Yunho nodded.

Yoochun didn’t know what to say anymore. “So you’re telling me that Kangin, the singer from Super Junior, is the ‘scientist’ you’re talking about?”

“Yeah, and he advised me not to speak so BYE!” said Yunho as he ran for his room.

Junsu turned to Yoochun and asked, “Should we call a doctor for Yunho hyung?”

“I think a psychiatrist will be more helpful … maybe he can see Changmin too.”

Yunho took the spoon with some cake on it and positioned it in front of his mouth and took a picture on his cell phone. Then he texted Changmin the picture with the caption “nomnomnom Minnie it’s sooooo good!”

Changmin looked at his phone and saw the picture Yunho texted him. He screamed and heard the leader laughing loudly from next door.

“So, that’s how you wanna play it huh Jung!”

The maknae went out to look for Jaejoong and like God wanted him to win this bet, Jaejoong walked out of the bathroom with his hair dripping wet and a towel wrapped around his waist. He said ‘Perfect!’ in his head and went over to Jaejoong. Junsu and Yoochun just watched him, afraid to say anything and bring “Mental-Changmin” back.

“Jaejoongie hyung,” cooed Changmin.

“Yes Minnie, what is it?” smiled Jaejoong.

“I- uh- I …” the maknae spoke shyly, pretending to be nervous and scratched the back of his neck.

Jaejoong smiled and put one hand on Changmin’s shoulder. “C’mon Minnie, tell me, don’t be shy.”

“C-Can I take a picture with you hyung?”

“Is that why you’re so nervous?” asked Jaejoong and Changmin nodded. “I would love to take a picture with my cutie Changminnie.”

Changmin immediately looked up and smiled. “Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter