ENEMY for sure-26

Chasing for love

 

It’s Monday morning so ~~ went to school earlier than the usual cause a school program will be held before the class starts.

“What is this program all about?” ~~ asked.

“I heard they are going to announce all the candidates for the college week.” Hyunsik said.

“Oh jinjja? What are the categories?” ~~ asked again.

“Essay writing, sciences quiz bee, history, photography, dance and singing, I heard also there will be a sports fest.” Hyunsik said.

“Jinjja? Eonnie ~~ for sure is one of the candidates for the essay writing.” ~~ Fei said.

“And you for sure for the history.” Sungjae said as e winked to Fei.

“Is that true ~~?” hyunsik said as he don’t believe Fei.

“That’s true cause ~~ never been absent in every essay contest in every school she had been since she’s in preparatory level.” Suzy said.

“That’s not true!” ~~ said.

“Aish! Stop being humble eonnie, we both know the truth.” Suzy said.

“Ara! I give up, that’s true, I’m just wondering of whom I am going to compete with this time. And for sure Suzy will be one of the candidates for science quiz bee, Jia for photography.” ~~ said.

“Oh! That’s amazing so these girls are not just with beauty but with talents and brains huh.” Minhyuk said.

“I didn’t know that you have your talent holding the camera and produce wonderful photos.” Minhyuk said to Jia, but Jia didn’t say anything but she stayed quiet and walked away.

“That’s because she does not like talking with a boy, and I felt pity for you because of that Minhyuk, our maknae is shy but she’s nice.” ~~ said to Minhyuk who is now looking at walking Jia.

“I know, I like her so much noona, but how can I talk to her and be close to her if I don’t know how am I going to make her feel ok being with me.” Minhyuk said.

“We don’t know either, figure it out all by you.” ~~ said.

“That’s hard though I will try my best.” Minhyuk said as the faculty president went up the stage.

“Good morning my dear students,” The president greeted the students.

“Good morning too Ms. Hwangbo,” The students said in chorus.

“For the past weeks, we did let you pass your own entry without you knowing that from them we choose the candidates. We will not announce the candidates but you can see it in our bulletin board. But for now I’m going to tell you the mechanics of our contest” Ms. Hwangbo say so on and so ford.

Soon the program is done; every student went to their bulletin board to check out who’s in the list for each category. And as what they expect the names of the girls is included in every category.

~~ stand in front of the bulletin board, checking for the names until she notice someone who is standing beside her, doing the same thing. And her eyes went wide to recognize the face.

‘She’s the girl who’s looking at me like she’s going to eat me alive.’ ~~ thought to herself.

“Just what I expect, I’m going to compete again with you. And this time I won’t allow you to pass Me.” the girl said to her which made her jump in shocked.

“Our position is not far from each other; in fact it’s just a two point relation.” The girl added as she waved her hair and walked away. When she’s gone ~~ checked again the list, she’s in the number one position then followed by a girl named chorong (sorry I don’t know her surnameJ).

‘Her named sounds so familiar to me, but I just can’t remember where did I heard her name.’ ~~ thought as she walk quietly going to her room.

Lunch break is coming again. As soon ~~ heard the bell rang, she walked toward Ilhoon and talked to him.

“So we can go together in the cafeteria to meet the others.” ~~ said as she was referring to the boys and her dongsaengs.

“Ok just wait for a second, I’m just going to put and arrange my things in the locker.” Ilhoon replied. Yes they were fine now, Ilhoon already accept the truth and now willing to be friends with her.

As soon as he finished putting and arranging his things, they headed quickly to the cafeteria. But hyunsik is waiting for them at the door, so they went to cafeteria together. But something bad happens.

~~ bumped into some one. It’s the girl named chorong.

“Ouch!” chorong said

“Mianhaeyo,” ~~ said.

“That’s not enough!” chorong said as she grabbed ~~ hair.

“What’s your problem? You’re the one who is not looking in your way but still she said sorry and now being like that? Are you crazy?!” hyunsik said as he quickly grabbed chorong’s hand.

The girl felt so embarrassed that cause her to just run away from them.

“Are you ok?” hyunsik asked ~~.

“Nae I am thanks oppa.” ~~ said

“What did you do for her to hurt you?” hyunsik said.

“Mollah oppa, I can’t remember that I did something bad to her, in fact I don’t know her.” ~~ said.

“Ara, just beware with that brat ok? Kaja?” oppa hyunsik said as ~~ just nodded.

‘I need to remember, I know to myself that I already met her sometime in my past.’ Thought but she quickly shrugged everything she’s thinking as soon as they reached the table of their group.

The whole campus knew everything about you and your dongsaengs so you can count as one of the famous. But every student will greet you every time they see you in their way. So you are popular of being nice.

‘Waeyo she’s so different? And what does she meant of ‘competing with you again’ she said to me earlier? I really need to know.’ ~~ thought for the last time. Then they talked about funny things that made them the noisiest ones in the cafeteria. That attracts everyone’s attention.