Confession-12

Chasing for love

“You know ~~, I really don’t want to do this to you, I just don’t know what am I going to do if I lose you. It’s hard for me; it’s hard to fell in love to someone you just met. I just fell in love with you more deeply everyday by only seeing your smiling face in far way in school.” Hyunsik said to ~~ while they’re walking. When suddenly ~~ stop walking and so was hyunsik too. They face each other. Then ~~ spoke,

“I know how does it feels, but doing harsh things like this will not make it better. You know hyunsik oppa, I can feel that you’re so nice, loving and caring to the ones you love, but I just don’t love you. I already have someone in my heart.” ~~ said to hyunsik.

“who do you love now ~~’ah? It’s not your future husband right? You haven’t met him yet. Tell me who is it?”Hyunsik said to ~~.

“Yeah I haven’t met him yet and yes it’s not him. I just love this man since were young.” ~~ said.

~~ Pov:

‘I just loved him since the day I met him. That day he came to me and gave me that strawberry ice-cream’ you thought. Then flashback came (same as woo hyun have).

“Can you tell me who is he?” hyunsik asked you.

“I don’t know his name.” you answer.

“Bwoh? Seriously???!” hyunsik asked you with the –unbelievable- look.

“Yeah, he just came and sits beside me and hand me a strawberry ice-cream. When I was a nursery student.” You answered.

“That means, that happened long time ago?” hyunsik ask.

“Yeah oppa,” You answered shortly. And hyunsik just nodded.

“I think we should get in. it’s already getting cold. It’s bad for my princess to catch cold. Kaja?” hyunsik said. Ah he lends his hand again for you to hold onto.

“You’re not mad? Even though I told you those things? And maybe rejecting you?” you ask.

“Why should I be mad to my princess? I will be happy as long as you’re happy.” Hyunsik said and winked at you.

“Jinjja?” you asked. And he just nodded. You grab his hand and you walk with him going inside the house. Because for real. You already feel so cold because you’re wearing a thin t-shirt and so was the pajama. He accompanies you going to your room.

As soon as you two arrived in front of your room. He said goodnight and give a peck onto your forehead. You blush unexpectedly.

Hyunsik saw that and just smirk to himself. Then you go inside your room and lie down your bed looking at the ceiling and still thinking about what happened between the two of you awhile ago. Then you suddenly fell asleep, but hyunsik still wondering about the boy you said you love. With only saw him once and not even knowing his name. The he also slept too with those thoughts.