Bonding with him-26

Chasing for love

 

“I just want to know if is it ok if I ask you for a walk tonight?” oppa hyunsik said.

“Ah, if that so, it’s ok, don’t worry, you have an injury right? That’s why you need me to accompany you, by the way where are we going to meet each other?” ~~ said.

“Aish! The famous philosopher huh! Just forget about it!” oppa hyunsik said.

“Hahaha I’m just joking ok? Don’t get mad, Ara, see you at 10 minutes, if you’re late I won’t go with you, is that clear?” ~~ said commanding hm.

“Is that the new way of saying sorry? Ok I will be there before 10 minutes.” Oppa hyunsik-

After 8 minutes~

~~ saw a boy walking toward her location, yes she’s already outside of their gate and patiently waiting for hyunsik.

“Waeyo didn’t wait for me to call you and tell you that I’m here? Its cold outside you know? And what if someone did something bad to you?” hyunsik said in a mad tone.

“Sorry ahjusshi, I won’t do this again, so where do I have to accompany you? ~~ said jokingly and started walking.

“Yah! Waeyo called me ahjusshi?! And will you wait for me?” hyunsik as he followed her.

“Cause your nagging at me just like some ahjusshi! And why don’t you run fast so you can catch me?” ~~-

“Aish! Again and again, what do you want to grab for midnight snack?” hyunsik-

“Anything you can buy for me.” ~~- smiling to him.