First day of school after the incident-24

Chasing for love

 

“Girls are you ready? Ppali were going to be late” ~~ said to her saengs. It’s the first day of school after a long weekend with that incident.

“Nae eonnie were already done.” Fei answered her.

“Ara, Kaja?” ~~ said.

“Kaja, Annyeong appa umma,” Suzy said as they kissed their parents before heading out their house.

“Eonnie they’re here.” Jia said.

“Who are they?” ~~ said.

“Oppa Minhyuk and the others,” Jia said.

“Waeyo have to come here?” ~~ said.

“Your house is nearer than our house to school, so we decided what if we go together.” Oppa hyunsik said.

“Jinjja? Your house is at the other side right? It means the school is between our houses, right?” ~~ said.

“Ara, I guess my style has no effect.” Oppa hyunsik said laughing.

“Honestly hyunsik just want to accompany you to go to school, since my brothers love your sisters, they decided it so I don’t have any choices but to go along with them.” Oppa Eunkwang said.

~~ look at their faces, their naughtily smiling faces.

“Ok, then what do we have to do here? Let’s just walk together because I don’t wanna be late, and I guess you too, right?” ~~ said as she refer to each and every one of them.

They headed to their school, and get separated because they are not classmates except of ~~ and Ilhoon.

Their class went well and soon it’s their lunch time.




sorry for this short chapter :)