Knowing more of him-11

Chasing for love

Hyunsik made his way to one of the chairs and he moves it for you to sit. He serves you just like a real princess.

“Kamsamnida” ~~ said to hyunsik.

Hyunsik just gave her a smile. When you’re eating, you start asking hyunsik in your mind. Your expression can tell it.

“You’re wondering, aren’t you?” hyunsik ask ~~.

“Huh? No. well yeah a little.” ~~ said.

Hyunsik chuckle as he heard your answer.

“Are you still afraid of me? I told you, I won’t gonna hurt you and so your saeng.” Hyunsik said. And ~~ just nodded.

“So start asking me and I will tell you anything you want to know about me” hyunsik said.

“Ara, where are your parents? Are you living only by yourselves? Who cooks for you and your brother?” ~~ ask.

Hyunsik can’t stop himself laughing at ~~.

“yah! Waeyo laughing at me? What’s funny about it??” ~~ asked. She frowned because of hyunsik.

“Ok I will stop. Your funny cause you asked me continuously and don’t let me answer first before asking again. Relax ok? I won’t run away. Haha hahaha, my parents die after that vacation, the one in the picture. We used to it; we lived our life all alone. Because my parents is also not always at home to be with us, that’s why we get use to it. Eunkwang hyung cooks for us, he does cooks deliciously. Just like what you’re eating now.” Hyunsik said.

You soon to be choked by the last sentence he said. And he gave you a glass of juice. In a few minutes you’re already done eating.

“Would you like to take a walk in the garden? Because it’s bad if you go sleep directly after you eat.” Hyunsik said and smile. ~~ Just nodded.