Day Out.

You and I

xXx

Miyoung sat down on the soft green grass. It was a serene and calm that day at the park, and she couldn't help but smile and take a deep breath. Days like this were absolutely perfect. 

She had gotten a call earlier from Jung Kyu, telling her to meet him there, and to be "ready for an amazing day out!" She puffed out her cheeks and looked around, Jung Kyu should have been there by now. 

She felt a pair of hands cover her eyes and she yelped in surprise. She turned quickly and saw her friend grinning happily besides her. 

"Jung Kyu!" 

Jung Kyu's smile grew wider as she said his name. "The one and only." 

He sat down besides her, a picnic basket in one hand and roses in the other. He handed her the roses and smiled, he was glad he could spend this entire day with her.

*And WITHOUT Chi Hoon.* 

He began setting up the picnic and gestured for her to sit down on the blanket. She did so, and soon the two were sitting together in comfortable silence, enjoying the day. Miyoung's mind was a million miles a way, her eyes on the flowers. Her mind wandered. 

*Who would have left them there?* 

It couldn't have been Chi Hoon, could it? Her eyes flickered to Jung Kyu and he gave her a bright smile, eating his sandwich in silence. 

"So how's life been treating my Miyoung?" 

He smiled and ruffled her hair. 

*My Miyoung.*

"Any suitors?" He joked. Miyoung laughed and shook her head.

"No Jung Kyu Oppa, none yet."

He nodded, content with her answer. That was good, as long as Chi Hoon hadn't confessed yet, then he was fine.

*Because I'm going to confess first.*

"Miyoung. Say ah!" He passed her a strawberry and Miyoung smiled, taking a small bite. He grinned and felt his insides mush up, oh she was just too cute. He chuckled and pulled her up off the ground.

"Come on. Let's go on a walk."

Miyoung flushed as he intertwined their fingers together, walking slowly across the park. A small feeling in the pit of her stomach worried her, she wondered if she was falling for him.

She couldn't, she had other things to focus on, she didn't need relationships right now. She took one more look at Jung Kyu however, what was there to lose? He was a great guy, a really great guy.

He turned to look at her, and the two stared each other down for a couple of seconds before turning away embarrassed.

Miyoung knew she was falling, and there was no way out.

xXx

Chi Hoon played with his fingers and stared at his phone. Miyoung hadn't called him yet, and she ALWAYS called him. He groaned and slammed his head on the coffee table, stomping his feet.

"WHY MEEEEE." 

He pouted and closed his eyes. 

"Oppa what's wrong?" 

He immediately turned ridged and looked up at the voice. It was Soyoung. His fists clenched and he glared.

"What." 

Soyoung pouted and sat in the chair across from Chi Hoon. They were currently sitting in front of a coffee shop, on a forced date. Why forced? Because she knew. She knew things that if anyone found out about, his career would be over. 

Miyoung and him would be over.

"Nothing Oppa, I just wanted to see if you were okay."

She smiled and reached for his hand. He pulled away and continued to glare. He had spent so much time with her, he couldn't take it anymore. He pushed himself away and stood up.

"Soyoung. Cut the crap. I don't know why you chose me, but quit it. I'm done playing your games. I don't like you and I never will."

He gave her one last look before beginning to walk away, only to be stopped by her last words.

"Chi Hoon. If you walk away now, I'll make sure that everyone knows about your secret. No, I don't need everyone to know."

She stood up and stared him down.

"Just Miyoung."

He pursed his lips and turned around.

"Do whatever you want. I'm not your little pawn anymore." 

He walked away without another word.

xXx

Miyoung plopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She always had a good time going out with Jung Kyu. But why did she feel so guilty? She pouted and covered her face with a pillow. 

Chi Hoon.

She had no idea why, but whenever she thought about how happy Jung Kyu made her, Chi Hoon's image always crossed her mind. She was starting to really like Jung Kyu, and she honestly hated it. 

She hated feeling nervous around him, how happy she would get, the guilt. The unknown guilt. 

Could it be that she also liked Chi Hoon? No. That would be so wrong. But it would make sense. She turned her head to the nightstand besides her, where the notes lay, and her thoughts were in a whirl. She thought about her best friend.

Her best friend who had been there for her every step of the way (almost every step at least). He could be stupid and annoying, she knew that, but when push comes to shove, he would always pull through.

And right now in this moment she missed him.

She picked up the phone and found 3 texts messages from Lychee.

Recieved text: Onionnnnnn

Recieved text: are you mad at me? T^T

Recieved text: I miss you.

Her heart fluttered and she bit her lip. She fumbled with her phone and tried to find a way to respond. The guilt was back. She decided she should at least reply.

Send text: Hey Lychee~ I'm not mad, just got back from a day out (:

She pressed send and a text came in almost immediately after.

Recieved text: Ohhh

Recieved text: With who onion?

Send text: I'M NOT AN ONION. With Jung Kyu ^^

Recieved text: Ah.

Recieved text: Did you have fun?

Send text: yeah we went out to the park it was nice (:

Recieved text: Hey Miyoung?

Send text: Yeah?

Recieved text: Do you like Jung Kyu? .-.

Miyoung paused. How to respond? She thought she liked him, but she couldn't be sure. And she had that weird guilt every time she thought of Chi Hoon and Jung Kyu. She just didn't know.

Recieved text: Miyoung? 

She sighed.

Send text: I don't know Lychee haha ^^; I think I do. 

Send text: Why?

Recieved text: No reason :p

xXx

Chi Hoon stared at his phone and blinked. 

*.* 

He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. Miyoung liked his friend. And he was pretty sure his friend liked her too. No. There was no way this was going to happen. 

He shook his head. 

What could he do? 

xXx

a/n: short I know but I haven't updated in forever ;^;