Forgiving.

You and I

Chi Hoon dramatically sighed. Jung Kyu gave him a pointed look and turned back to his locker, putting books in it. Chi Hoon gave him an annoyed look and sighed once again.

Jung Kyu smiled and sighed right back.

"Whaatttt?"

Chi Hoon pouted and leaned against his locker, earning all the girls' attention. He just continued, not even bothering to roll his eyes. 

It wasn't worth it. 

"Miyoung is upset with me."

Jung Kyu muttered to himself before turning around at his friend.

"I wonder why..."

He then added, "Well you did leave her. You shouldn't have left her."

Lychee shook his head.

"You don't know why though, it was really important, I had to-"

He cut off with a curse once he realized something.

"Did she even get my rose????"

Jung Kyu turned back around at Chi Hoon, shocked and confused.

"What???"        

He bobbed his head quickly back and forth.

"I left her a rose in her locker. I felt bad about leaving her so I left it there to make her smile..."

Jung Kyu was silent as he shut his locker, and  they walked together through the hallways.

*Chi Hoon gave her a rose too?*                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

xXx

The day passed in a quick blur, there was no time to think about the cards, or the notes, Chi Hoon, or her anger.

Soon it was after school, and she found herself walking out the doors hastily, the cold air hitting her full in the face. She shivered. 

What she wouldn't do for a jacket right now.

Two arms wrapped around each side of her as if they heard her thoughts. She turned around and saw her two closest friends smiling down on her.

She gave them a small tired smile in return.

Jung Kyu and Chi cheerfully said,

"Hi Miyoungie~!" 

"Hi Onion~!"

Jung Kyu and Chi Hoon gave her light hugs while Miyoung glared at the Lychee. How dare he, she was no onion.

But Miyoung then smiled and hugged them back, forgiving. She had forgotten all about earlier events, her and Chi Hoon's conversation about the ditch. She was just kind like that; she easily forgave others. 

Lychee poked her side comically.

"Soooooooooooooo did you get something special today?"

Her eyes went blank. 

"Huh?" 

Jung Kyu nodded his head, hesitantly. His heart began to pound, he wondered if she had gotten his rose as well. 

"Ohhhhh~~" She bobbed her head.

"Yeah!"

Lychee's eyes brightened and was about to speak when she said,

"My books."

He shut his mouth and gave her an annoyed look. Jung Kyu laughed and soon Miyoung joined along, annoying Lychee was just so much fun.

"Mehrong!" she giggled. 

In her back pocket however, the notes with the beautiful writing burned, just waiting for someone to take notice.

She gulped and turned around, hoping they wouldn't catch the expression on her face, or the blush dominating her cheeks.

Jung Kyu of course, noticed.

He was about to say something when Miyoung walked forward hastily, trying to change the subject.

"I gotta go guys! I'll see you later!" 

She quickly ran away, leaving the two confused, love struck boys behind. 

xXx

She fell on her bed with a sigh, clutching onto her pillow tightly.

Why did she have to get these notes now? She shook her head. She knew for sure it wasn't a prank. She had an idea who had given it to her, but she just wasn't that sure.

Could it have been?

*No......*

She fumbled with the crumpled up notes, pulling them out of her pocket nervously. She read the lines written on them over and over again.

*I'm sorry...*

*I love you...*

*I'm sorry...*

*Forgive me...*

*I'm sorry...*

They seemed to be jumping off the paper, flying all around her head, taunting her, trying to get her to figure out who had sent them.

She stared at them, uncomprehending. 

*I love you?????.......I'm sorry???? Why would you leave such a mysterious note??? Argh.* 

She sat up for a second, ready to scream. She didn't want to deal with this romance right now, she had other things to worry about.

Like SCHOOL.

Or her FUTURE.

Not small crushes.

She face palmed before jumping up off the bed to her desk, where her laptop sat.

She had just thought of something, and it made her curious. 

She quickly typed in, "the meaning of the color of roses."

The page quickly loaded and she clicked on the first link she saw, skimming the article quickly. She read out loud to herself the meaning of red roses.

"Red roses: Love, beauty, courage.........sincere love? romantic love?" 

She scrolled down and mumbled. She wondered what the other rose meant. 

"Yellow roses.......friendship, gladness, joy, a promise of a new beginning??" 

She looked at the screen, confused. 

What the heck did that mean? The roses had two complete different meanings! That made no sense! Did the person do this on purpose? Or accidental? Or maybe...

She hesitated at the thought. That was impossible. But...

Maybe there was more than one person.

Maybe there were two. 

She leaned back on her bed, a dazed expression on her face.

*Maybe he sent me one after all........maybe.........but.....the question is....*

*....Which one?....*

xXx

I edited most of it but i got lazy haha XD <3