I'm Sorry.

You and I

xXx

It was another bright sunny day outside when Miyoung left her house. It was such a nice day outside, but she still felt empty. 

She walked slowly on the sidewalk, trying muster a smile, or a positive thought to keep her going through out the day.

Oddly, she found none. 

Her eyebrows crinkled in frustration. 

*What is wrong with me today?*

She reached her school that she and Lychee attended and walked to her locker. She sighed. She wasn't stupid. She knew she felt this way all because of Chi Hoon. She knew in her heart, but she refused to admit it out loud. She hated the effect he had on her.

She had wished he had never talked to her in the first place. 

She wished that he never helped her that one day.

She opened her locker. 

She wished she would just stop CARING. 

Something fell out of her locker and she paused.

*What was that??* 

She bent over to pick it up, and when she finally realized what it was, she turned pink.

*What the?*

In her hand, there were two roses. 

One was a bright crimson red, and the other was a subtle soft yellow. She looked at the two, confused. She noticed the card attached to them had fallen to the floor, and when she found two, she cursed. Which card was meant for which rose? She ran her thumb across the opening of one of them, and gently slid it out. Might as well take a chance, she thought.

On it, it read:

I'm sorry. I love you. 

Her eyes widened. What?

Who was this from?? 

She looked all around her, her cheeks turning a dark shade of pink. No one knew her combination, or so she thought, and there was definitely no one at the school who liked her. 

She touched her cheeks, hoping the blush would die down, unbelieving.

*This is probably some sick prank.*

She shook her head, for sure thinking that's what it in fact was, and she quickly opened the other note as well.

It read:

I'm sorry. Forgive me. 

Her cheeks flamed up again, and disbelief coursed through her. Even though it wasn't as...strongly worded as the other, she had a pretty good idea on what their intentions were. So this time she didn't hesitate to shove the flowers back into her locker and slam it shut. She would come back for them later, right now she was more curious and confused to who had left her those cards. 

A million thoughts rushed through her head. 

Was it one person?

Or was it two separate people?

Did they mean it?

She shook her head in disbelief. She felt light headed, as if the wind had been knocked out of her. 

She could not believe this would be happening now. 

There was no way. 

She wasn't the most lovable person at school, ESPECIALLY since she was Lychee's best friend.

She gazed off into the distance, thoughtful, when she felt something press onto her shoulder. She jumped, startled, and looked up at the hand. 

It was Chi Hoon. 

xXx

Chi Hoon walked into the school, just getting back from his favorite Coffee Shop. The girls whispered as he walked by, and he couldn't help but roll his eyes at them.

*Yes. I know I'm handsome but please. I'm taken.*

He continued to walk along, loving the attention, and in his hand he had Miyoung's favorite desert and drink in hand. 

A red velvet cupcake, and a Chocolate Non Caffeinated Frappe. 

He felt really bad for what happened at the mall that past Saturday, and he wanted to make it up to her in whatever way he could. He saw her sitting by herself, looking in front of her, a lost gaze in her eyes.

He chuckled. 

She was always lost in her own little world.

He walked up to her, a sorry speech ready, and he could already feel himself soften at her presence.

*The affect she has on me.*

He placed a hand on her shoulder, and she looked up at him, bewildered. 

Chi Hoon smiled and held out the cupcake and the drink out to her. 

She stared at the items in his hand. He sighed dramatically and sat down next to her. With a small smile he said,

"You're supposed to eat this one," 

he placed the cupcake against . 

"And drink this one." 

He put the drink in her hand. 

She glared, and he smiled back happily, knowing that she would never be able to resist his charms. 

"............................................................................................................................"

"............................................................................................................................"

Miyoung hesitantly took a bite out of the cupcake, a glare still hard against her face. Chi Hoon brightly smiled and began his sorry speech. 

"Look Miyoung, I'm sorry about what happened at the mall last Saturday, I hope you can forgive me, you see, the reason I was with her was because-"

Miyoung shook her head and pressed her hand against his lips.

*Wha-??*

He turned a light pink, earning the attention of many now jealous girls. 

She smiled reassuringly. 

"It's okay Lychee. I don't own you or anything, you can spend your time with whoever you want."

She got up and brushed herself off, she didn't want him to know about the notes, at least not yet. Chi Hoon could be unpredictable at times. 

Lychee watched her walk towards her classroom, before turning around with a furrowed expression. 

 She still seemed a bit upset, no matter how well she tried to hide it, she couldn't. He was her best friend. He knew everything about her. He sighed and began to walk off towards his class. He placed his hand against his chest and looked towards the floor glumly.

*I wonder.........if you got my rose................*

In the distance another boy stared after Miyoung's retreating figure as well.

*I wonder......if you know how much I care......*

xXx