Never?

You and I

xXx

She sat down on the freshly cut grass and smiled to herself. There was a nice breeze as she watched the sun set, making her feel comfortable. She was sitting on her favorite grassy hill at the park, enjoying the scenery change colors every few seconds.

It was quiet as the sun fell low, and she smiled, watching children rush by her, playing with their friends, carefree and innocent, not a care in the world. 

There was a little girl running through the playground, weaving through and underneath the slides and monkey bars, trying her hardest to get away from something, or more likely, someone.

A little boy her age chased after her, a smile evident on his face, his breath heavy as he got closer and closer to her.

"Gotcha!" He giggled and touched her shoulder, running away as fast as he could towards the other side of the playground.

The girl sitting in the grass chuckled quietly to her self at the scene unfolding in front of her.

*How long has it been since we had a good time like that Lychee...?*

She looked down towards the ground and spaced out, thinking about her best friend. She wondered if he was thinking about her too, or maybe he was off at the mall with one of his Ulzzang friends, leaving her behind again. She chuckled. She hated it when he left her, but it was one of the funny things that at the same time she liked.

A small smile spread across her face as she thought about her Lychee. (A/N pronounced Lee-Chee; as in the fruit xD) Behind her, a boy around her age gave an evil smile and snickered. 

He had been walking around the park, just getting back from another photo shoot, when he spotted her. He was tired, and he had just wanted to go home, but he was drawn to the park. He had walked their subconsciously, only realizing he had walked 2 miles after he had seen her sitting in her regular spot.

She was watching the kids run around, a goofy smile on her face. He felt his face turn red as he crept up behind her hesitantly.

*Why is she sitting here all alone?* He shook his head and leaned forward, whispering into her ear.

"Boo."

She jumped and whirled her head around, ready to smack whoever had just did that. She glared at the culprit, and Lee Chi Hoon did his best not to die of laughter. He sat down on the grass next to her a small smile gracing his lips.

It was quiet.

"..................................................................................................................................."

"..................................................................................................................................."

She gave him her usual disapproving glare and looked away stubbornly. He pouted and whined.

"Yah. Miyouuuuunnnggg ahhhh~ What did I doooooo?" He gave out his famous aegyo pose and pouted.

She raised her brow and gave him a light knock on his forehead.

"'What did I do?' Baboya! You just scared the hell out of me!!!"  

She smiled and playfully pushed him.

"You know better not to do that to me!!"

He laughed and rested himself flat on the ground. She lay down next to him, taking in the silence as a way to appreciate the beautiful sunset. It was a comfortable silence often shared between them, and they didn't have to say anything to express how they were feeling.

"I haven't seen you in awhile Miyoung." he began.

Miyoung sighed and stared at the orange-pink sky. It was true. They hadn't truly seen each other in maybe 2 months. He had been busy with some of his ulzzang jobs, and she hadn't been able to actually talk to him in probably a lot longer than that.

Chi Hoon looked over at his best friend, and took in her features, trying to remember as best he could, the 2 months he had last seen her. It had really changed her. The fading sunlight had made her light brown hair shine like copper, and her hair fell perfectly on her face, framing it beautifully.

He quietly wondered to himself when she had become so adult like. She had a calm look in her eyes, and he felt his heart swell up deep in his chest as he stared at her.

*This moment is just to perfect. I have to now. Now or never.*

He opened his mouth to speak, when Miyoung spoke in a curious tone.

"Did you miss me?"

She looked over and smiled at him, making Chi Hoon's heart crash wildly against his chest.

His mouth felt dry.

His words were stuck in his throat.

He didn't know how to reply.

"..........................."

He gave her an empty dry smile, and turned the other way.

"Of course I missed you."

*What kind of question is that......of course I did......*

*I guess not now.......but does that mean never?*

xXx