The World's Best

Complicated Love Web

 

Eunmi’s POV

“Eunmi, wake up” I heard someone call me. I looked up and realized it was Chunji.

“Good morning” I said sleepily. And I looked at the clock.

“Chunji, are you crazy? It’s only 6am in the morning. We have to report at 7am.” I complained.

“You have to make sure you have already packed everything into your bag, I woke up at 5.30am, so don’t complain and get ready for school!” he lectured.

I woke up half asleep and got ready for school after checking all my things I needed were packed.  I pulled my luggage with me downstairs after washing up. I saw breakfast downstairs and was shocked! Chunji could cook? I was totally amazed.

“Eat well, you need enough energy.” He told me

“Thanks!!!” I exclaimed before eating. WOW! The food was just practically awesome!! It’s the world’s best!!!

Chunji’s POV

Looking at her eat, she must think it’s delicious. I’ve learnt to cook since I was young as my parents were busy working and was often not at home, leaving me to practice some cooking. Well, this could come into good use next time!

Eunmi’s POV

Just as I wanted to tell Chunji that I am ready to go, we accidentally stared into each other’s eyes. Then, the most amazing thing happened.

*Thump Thump* my heart pumped. What is this? Probably because I ate too much. We carried our luggage all the way to school, and sat in class. In class, everyone was looking tired and weary. Obviously, we were all NOT interested in living together. However, the one should be complaining the most is me. Why do I get to live with 3 guys?! So all the other girls, stop freaking complaining before I show you what is complaining. I sat beside Chunji. As I wondered to myself what would happen in that 1 month, Miss Park came in and said:

“Alright class, get into your groups now. Then send 1 person from your group to collect the details about the place you’re living in.”

We got into our group, and then soon Chunji went to collect the details. Leaving me beside Changjo. I saw from the corner of my eye, he glanced at me. And, I admit. The uncontrollable heart of mine still flutters a little at the sight of his face. I pretend to look at Chunji.

Changjo’s POV

What is this? Looking at her? What on earth am I doing? I then turned to look at Mihyun. However, she didn’t look the same in my eyes anymore… is this, by any chance, a change of feelings? NO!

Eunmi’s POV

Chunji came back and sat beside me. Recently, Chunji and I got a lot closer. I felt, that, he was even closer to me than Mi Hyun.  Mi Hyun, are we driting apart?