It happened again...

Complicated Love Web

Eunmi’s POV

“Eunmi… Eunmi~ we’re here, wake up!” I heard someone call me.

I opened my eyes, to see Chunji calling me. After all, I ended up on Changjo’s shoulder. After getting back to some sense, I stood up and walked with my head on Chunji’s shoulder. Chunji was standing in front of me, so I put my head on his shoulder and walked.

“Are you still sleepy? U slept in the plane already.” Changjo asked me obviously in jealousy.

“Umma, shut up.” I scolded him.

And he started lecturing.

“Yah, Park Eunmi, do I look like your umma? Why do you keep saying that I’m naggy? I’m not noisy or anything, I’m just asking you a plain question and you could have actually answered that with a yes or no, don’t have to give such an answer, I’m still older than you by some months, don’t show disrespect you little kid.” Lecture.

I got up from Chunji’s shoulder. Aigoo, if I don’t, he’ll go on nagging. But I was still somewhat tired. I got beside Chunji and leaned on him again. I was really tired from the plane ride. Suddenly, Changjo asked me questions again

“Are we really in Japan? Is this fun? Are we going to have fun? Are we having a guide? When is our return flight? Is our meal fees paid by the school? Are we really here? This really seems like a dream, right Eunmi?”

I stared at him and replied

“Yes, we are here, no, I don’t know if it’s fun or if we are going to have fun. I’m not going to answer other questions, and keep quiet and stop asking me all these or else I’m going to kick you and you’ll be staying in the hotel for the next 6 days by yourself Changjo.”

YAY!!!! He kept quiet!!! We moved on to the hotel to check in. it was indeed a beautiful place. Swimming pools, barbecue pits, it was awesome! And 4 of us had to share a room again, but it was more of a villa >

Day 1: The day we take off, arrive and sleep because it’s already night

Day 2: Resting at home and watching shows

Day 3 Going around Japan shopping for stuff J

Day 4: Amusement Park J

Day 5: Games in the villa and packing up

Day 6: Taking the plane in the morning

We then rested for the night, and Chunji woke me up, telling me to go for breakfast.

“Eunmi~~ lets go for food, I cooked it by myself, Changjo and Daehyun are already eating, come on, let’s go!!!”

I looked at him as I woke up reluctantly and walked down for food !! <3 food.

 “Changjo, are you excited? We’re going to disneysea tomorrow!” I asked him.

“YAH! Why you only ask him! Bias!” Chunji snapped.

“I’m not being biased, I’m just curious!” I replied

“OF COURSE I’M EXCITED EUNMI!” Changjo replied enthusiastically, smirking at Chunji after that

“SEE! She likes me more than she likes you! That’s why she’s asking me and not you!” Changjo said proudly while pointing his index finger at Chunji

Chunji then walked away angrily and sat down at the sofa and the television.

Aigoo… This kid being childish again!!!

It was Running Man on the television! I immediately sat down beside Chunji and watched the show. Soon, everyone was on the sofa, watching Running Man and laughing every now and then, even the angry Chunji. However, after Running Man, it was a horror movie. Oh crap. This feels like the haunted house situation all over again.

When we finally reached the end and exited through the door, as expected, the ‘strong’ me cried out loud after flopping onto the floor.           

Chunji’s POV

I ran across …. At the end, I quickly exit through the door and saw Eunmi sitting on the floor, crying and Changjo beside her. A gush of fire burnt through my heart.

Eunmi’s POV

CHUNJI!!!!

“Chunji!!!!” I called him and ran to him. Obviously, I hugged him because I was sooo scared.

“Yah! Where did you go?” I shouted at him.

 

I wanted to walk back into my room, when Chunji pulled my hand back and made me sit back on the sofa. I sighed again. I was in between the two of them again. I don’t know how many times this is going to happen but yes, it did happen again.