Alone... Not

Complicated Love Web

 

Eun Mi’s POV

She sat beside me.

“I want to be alone.” I told her bluntly.

She nodded and pats my shoulder before walking away slowly. After that, I let it all out. I cried from all the shock and embarrassment I suffered just now. What would people think? Just then, I felt someone put a packet of tissue in my hands and sit beside me. I cried again and looked up. I thought it was Mi hyun, but it turned out to be……

Chunji.

He sat beside me and told me

“You might not like me now, but I’ll make sure, one day, you’ll fall for me and forget Changjo.”

I don’t know what to say to him. What should I do? I just nodded. And started to wipe my tears.

“Thanks.” I thanked Chunji.

He winked.

“Anytime.”

During break time, I just wandered off alone into the garden. For that day, I didn’t go for lessons. Surprisingly, I had a guest all along. Chunji was with me all day. He didn’t say anything in the garden; he just sat beside me wherever I went.

Such a nice friend. I wonder what Mi Hyun is doing now. Suddenly, my phone rang.

From: Mihyunnie

To: Eunmie

Are you okay? I’m afraid to disturb you so I didn’t call, but I still did in the end.  Better?

I looked at the message. I’m sorry Mi Hyun, I don’t have the courage to be able to talk to you now. I locked my phone and put it beside me.

“Switch your phone off. If you feel pain now, don’t look at any of those messages. If you need to cry, just cry it out” Chunji suddenly said.

I looked at him. Then at the floor. That’s right. I have been waiting to cry, but I didn’t want to do so infront of him. But now, I have no option. I break down when people ask me if I’m alright. I started sobbing, then crying while looking at the floor. Mi Hyun, why is it you? Why are you always the one getting attention? I thought while crying. I needed, to make a change for myself.

______________________________

A/N: Although the chapters might be very short, but I hope you like it!! This story will be around 20-25 chapters :)