Mess from the start

Complicated Love Web

 

Eun Mi’s POV

Wah! Another day of school! Heol… I walked slowly into the classroom and sat beside my best friend, Mi Hyunnie! Suddenly, the most perfect guy in my eyes walked in. Changjo! He was strolling in like any other day, carrying a sling bag. He sat down and I pretended I was not looking at him, but my eyes were secretly looking towards his direction. And then, Daehyun, Mi Hyun’s crush walked in. her eyes were totally locked on him.

“Yah. Just get married already. He likes you, you like him. Why aren’t you two dating?” I lectured her.

“Bwoh? Get married? Nonono! Who says I’m going to marry him! Anyway, he haven’t confessed yet.” She said the last few words softly.

“Wooooow!!!” I shouted.

She hit me and asked me to shut up. Finally, Miss Park, our teacher walked in.

“Class, as you know, your exams are over, so you can play for all I care. Just don’t make too much noise. If you want to go to the canteen or field, just go. Don’t need to ask me. My lessons will be free lessons from now.” She told us

All of us cheered as if there was no tomorrow and we started to make noise, as expected. Suddenly, one of our classmates said

“Hey, since this is the last year we’re going to be together, let’s confess to the person we like! Everyone stand in a line.”

I don’t even know why, everyone was listening to her. Soon enough, everyone was saying who they liked. There were cheers? And some shocked expressions. And Daehyun of course chose Mi Hyun, while Mi Hyun chose Daehyun. Then there were cheers from the class. After 10 minutes? It was my turn. Oh no! What should I do?! I looked at Mi Hyun. She mouthed: Just say, it won’t cause you to die.

I nodded, but before I could say his name, he interrupted me.

“I would like to make my confession first. Chunji too. We would like to make our confessions now.” We all nodded and they began.

“I like Mi Hyun” Changjo said.

“I like Eun Mi” Chunji said.

At that instant, it seemed like my world collapsed. My crush, likes my best friend, and my crush’s best friend likes me? How could this be? Daehyun, Mi hyun and I stared at each other. It was then my turn.

“I… I…. I…. I like Changjo.” Gasps were heard from everyone.

I quickly finished my sentence, and then ran out of the classroom. I ran and ran, and tears started streaming down my face. Then, I heard a voice.

“Eun Mi, are you okay?” it was Mi Hyun.

Although I know it is not her fault that Changjo likes her, but I really didn’t feel like talking to her, somehow, well, at least not now.

____________________

A/N: I know its short, but each chapter will be this short, so bear with me :)