Day with Chunji, and Chunji.

Complicated Love Web

 

Eun Mi’s POV

How could this be?! Why am I living with 3 guys? Is the teacher crazy? Curse the person who put so little girls in our class. I looked at Mi Hyun, she looked shocked.

“How could this be?” she asked.

“Can I swap with you?” I asked her.

She shook her head; we both knew that Miss Park never allows changes to decisions that were final.

“Eun Mi ah, make sure you don’t fall in love with Daehyun.” She nagged at me.

“I won’t, don’t you worry, not like he’s so handsome~” I said

“YAH!” she screamed at me. I sighed. It was going to be a tough 1 month.

Miss Park continued

“You all bring your luggage and whatever you need to live. Mp3, computer, game station, whatever. Bring them tomorrow

and we’ll allocate you to your houses. However, they won’t be near each other due to land space reasons. Some of you

might be in Busan, or even Daegu, just be prepared. And we have already asked all of your parents through phone. They all

agree and have given consent for this project.”

What the… I don’t have parents, so it’s compulsory for me anyway …

I went home after school without waiting for Mi Hyun. Somehow, I think, our friendship is fading.

I started packing. Suddenly, Chunji oppa called me? I picked up. (Red is Eunmi, blue is Chunji)

“Hello?”

“Eunmi ah, can I come over for a sleepover? Going to school tomorrow will be easier since your house is near the school.”

“Eh? Araso. What time are you coming over? I haven’t packed yet.”

“An hour later?”

“Okay, I’ll see you later”

I hung up and continued to pack. I put all of the stuff I totally needed. My biscuits!!

When Chunji came, he put his stuff in the guest room, and then we sat down on the sofa to watch television. Suddenly, he spoke.

“Eunmi, why do you like Changjo?”

“Eh? I don’t know. But maybe it’s just a moment of mistake. I think I’ll forget him soon.” I said.

“You will, and I will help you to forget him, so that I can stand a chance” he said and I smacked him.

“Dream on! You won’t stand a chance!!!” I laughed at him.

He folded his arms and pretended to be angry.

“Bleh.” I said as I stuck out my tongue at him.

“I’m angry~!” he said.

“Ok.”

“Okay? Is that all you’re gonna say?” he asked.

“Yep. Do you want ice cream?” I asked cheekily.

“You! You’re so gonna die!!!” he started chasing me around the house.

Phew, tomorrow, I’m going to start living with 3 guys.