Parallel [ selari ]

Twister Spot

 

One day, I accidentally crash into someone that I didn't recognize. I bumped into a guy's arm. I look at him. I haven't seen this guy before, isn't he ,,......
 I widen my eyes when I actually knew him. Lee Donghae, from Super Junior. OMO ! I tried to blink my eyes, but I can't. Snap ! I was dreaming am I ?? He keep waving his hands in front of my eyes. " Miss ? Are you alright ? "

I shly said, "  Yes. I'm alright. " I AM blushing like crazy there. Oh my god ! what is he doing here, anyway ?

I saw his books, written ' Form 5 ' . Oh.. so he's one year older than me. " Hmm, I'm sorry. " I said to him and bowed.

Before I could run from him, he suddenly asked " Excuse me. Can you help me ? It's okay. I'm Donghae. "

I turn around to face him. He's smiling at me. I was numb [ terkelu ] . I look at his face and dreaming. I could see we laughing together at the park , holding hands, eat ice-cream.

Donghae Pov

When she turn around to face me, I don't know what to say. I just smiled. I thought she might want to help me. But she just stood there looking at me. Freeze is the most suitable word to describe her. I snapped a finger in front of her rounded eyes.  " Erm, miss ? "

She closed her eyes and stare at me. " Hi . I'm Donghae. Nice to meet you. "

She smiled at me back. She move her bangs. " Hi. I'm Brenda. Can I help you ? " Oh my god. Now I was staring at her. i was so amused by her smile. It's perfect. Is she an idol ? Her forehead, lips, and smile was  so nice. Is she an angel ? Wait. I need to ask her.

I shake my head. " Oh, yes. I need to find the principle's office. Can you show me the way ? I'm the new student. "

She show me the way. I thank her.

Author Pov

On the way back, you was thinking about Donghae again. Before you reach your class, Woohyun pull your hands. " Oh ! Brenda-shi, didn't you saw Dongwoo ? "

You shake your head saying 'no'. " Ah, chincha ~ . Where is he right now ? "

" Woohyun-ah, what's wrong ? "

Woohyun look worried and he explained, " Dongwoo. He said he want to gave my shoes back after recess.  Now my coach are waiting for me and I haven't dress up yet for my football practice. Eoteoke ? "

" Well, I guess we should start to search Dongwoo then . "

A voice come out. " Aniya. You can use mine if you want. "

You turn around to see who it was. You whispered , " Donghae oppa.. "

~After the practice~

Woohyun Pov

I don't know why this guy being nice to me, but who cares I owe him one. " So, hyung . I'll buy you tomorrow's lunch . Thanks for your shoes. "

" It's okay. You don't have to buy me lunch. I just want to be your friend. I'm Donghae. " We shake hands and sit nearby the field.

" I'm Woohyun. "

" When I was a little kid, my father always said, ' Football isn't just a game, it's a way to gain confidence '. I still remember that day. We play together, laughing, loving but .... it's just a memory now. He's already gone. "

" Hyung, I'm sorry. " Woohyun look down.

" Wae ? It's okay. I'm used to it. "

" Hyung, when I was young, my dad used to play football too. But, after he work as a bussiness man, he doesn't want to play with me anymore. "

" Gwenchana yo . " Donghae stand up and took the ball. " I'll play with you." He took off his jacket and necktie roll up his sleeve and start playing with Woohyun.

The days continued . You fall in love with this new student. He got almost all your magic boyfriend list. You always look at him secretly everyday. At lunch, at the assembly, while waiting for your father to pick you, but you didn't tell anybody. Even Tiffany.

 One day, Tiffany and her friends gathered together to disscus about Donghae. He's the most popular on that school right now.

Tiffany Pov

" All right girls, the prince will always be with his princess right ? " I smirked.

One of the girls said, " Fany-shi. He's y, free and single. He suits you well. "

" I'm going to win his heart no matter what. "

So at lunch I'm going to flirt him. I took my food and push anyone who wants to sit beside him. The girls help me too. Duh ! I'm a princess, aren't I ?

I said in aegyo voice, " Annyeong oppa ! " He smiled at me, " Neh. Annyeong. "

" Tiffany is my name. Form 4. I'm glad to meet you. "

" Oh, hi Tiffany-shi. Donghae imnida. Nice to meet you too. "

" Oppa,  don't call me Tiffany, just call me Fany. Oppa, let me help you. Say ' ah.. ' "

" It's okay.. I can eat on my own. " He took the spoon down.

I make a cute pout. " I just want to help... " I took the spoon again, " Open your mouth and... "

I made it ! He eat the food that I gave. " Omo ! Oppa, there's left on your lips. " I wipe the excess food with my tissue.

" Gamsahamnida . "

And now I'm going to seduce him day by day.

 


 

Hi readers... I'm back ! Sorry i didn't update the story earlier.  What's your opinion ? Is is okay or bad ? please comment. Love you. Annyeong !