Fervid [ membara in malay ]

Twister Spot

NAM WOO HYUN

The conflict of the story begins . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You Pov

One day after school, Woohyun ran to me. " Brenda ! Wait ! " he shouted before I closed the car's door.

I come out and asked him, " Neh ? "..

" I.. " then he paused for a while because of his tiredness.. Breathing heavily, he started to say, " Brenda, do you have a free time tomorrow night ? "

I think for a while, " Emmm, I think so, why ? "

" I was just asking if.. " Woohyun ruffles his hair. Omo ! he's so handsome at this moment, why did I didn't realize that before I fall in love with Donghae oppa ?

" Ermm , what ? " I asked once again. He immediately look at me, " Would you go out with me tomorrow night ? I've choose the best restaurant, If you agreed, I'll pick you up  at 7 o'clock. "

" I, .. Well, I have to infrom my parents first.. " I felt my cheeks turn pink.

" Chincha ? Gomawo, you know I'll always be yours. " He laughed.

" I'll text you later ! " I said and waved him.

I arrived at the restaurant, Woahhh ! It's an french restaurant, really this guy is so greasy. I was wearing this dress. I think it's a bit y , but whatever. Woohyun is not that kind of man to think what am I is . By the way, he's my childhood friends, he can't harm me right ?

 


Woohyun opened my door, and want me to hook hands with him, I just smiled. " Let's go." While, my mom and dad, who was VERY accited to know what's going on me and Woohyun, before we leave the house they said, " Oh my god ! my little daughter is so grown up now, and look at she, so gorgeous like you darling ~ " my father said, I was just stood there behind the stair and smiled. My mom patted Woohyun's back, " And, he's so handsome to be our little daughter's prince. Oh my ! I can' hold up my tears anymore.. " and my mom cried.

" Mom, dad, Woohyun and I are just friend, not more than that. Stop being so .. " I try to explained but Woohyun cut my words.

" Brenda-shi, aish chincha. You don't want they know how much I love you ? " Woohyun try to lie.

" Since when ? Woohyun-ah~ stop it, arasseo ? " and I laughed a bit.

" We're going to ask Mr. & Mrs. Nam about this. " My mom said. I stared at Woohyun, mumbled, ' you ! troublemaker'

Woohyun keep smiling and do bunny aegyo to me, " Mianhae, Brenda ~ "

Author Pov

They sat on a VIP's room at the restaurant. He really is romantic, Brenda thought. " Brenda, what do you want to eat ? " He asked you. " You choose. "

" Bring us love and make sure the love is a true love okay ? " Woohyun said to the waitress.

" Sir, but we don't sold love here .. *smiling awkwardly* maybe there's no where that you could find that. Love isn't for sold, sir. "

You were looking at Woohyun's face, waiting for him to answer. He said, " SOo can you bring us the food that can make her *pointing at you* fall in love with me ? "

" Mwo ?? I'm sorry, he's just kidding, You're such a troublemaker. " I said and smiled to the waitress.

" Don't worry miss. About that, I think I can handle it. "

After a few minutes, yes, the food was the BEST !! you couldn't pretend your feelings and said, " Gomawo. This is so delicious ! Also, the decorations, were pretty. "

" So are you, Brenda. You're so pretty tonight. " Woohyun bit his lower lips when he said that.

" Yah ! Stop it or I'll run . "

After they finished their meal, Woohyun try to ask you to dance. He slowly offered you a hand, and surprisingly he put the other hand on your waist. You continued to dancing with Woohyun and at the end, he spun you around and handed you a rose. Woohyun took you back to the table and said, " After a few minutes dancing, we should order a desert, shall we jagiyah ? " You nodded and smiled through his actions. he ordered speacial ice-cream vanila which is your favourite desert. " Gamsahamnida, Woohyun-ah, but I don't like you call me jagiyah. It makes me uncomfortable, just call my name. " you said .

Then, while you were laughing , you saw, Tiffany and Donghae, hooking arms each other and went to a table across you and Woohyun. A few minutes later, you accidentally saw Tiffany want to kiss him ! OmG ! OmG ! You hate that feelings, your own bestfriend filrting your dream prince in front of your eyes, you felt like you want to slap her, but no. You can't. She's still your bestfriend. When Woohyun asked you, " Wae geure ? " You just shake your head.

Tiffany Pov

That night, I went to a restaurant with Donghae oppa. He's so gorgeous ~ Wearing a black tuxedo and me wearing this !

 



I'm trying to be y than I'm used to be. Why ? I can't do that ? Hmp. Whatever ! I going to seduce him no matter what. I knew he have a crush on that brat, you know my so-called besties, who else would it be ? ' Brenda'. Huh !

So, I pulled his hands and yeah, we hooked arms. " Gomawo oppa ! " I said in my aegyo voice.

At the table I whispered something y at his right ear, " Oppa, do my outfits look so dumb ? " I knew he was shivering . But he answered anyway, " Neh ? Oh.. aniya Fany-ah. Ani, ani. You look good, and .. "

" Oppa what ? "

" You look y. " he said whispering in my ear too.

" Oppa, when I want to say thank you, I will do like this. " I try to kiss him on the cheek.

" What are you doing ? " Donghae pushed me.

" I just want to bbok bbok ~ " I pouted.

He turn my head and said, " You shouldn't bbok book there, you should do it here. " Donghae pointed at his lips, and stared at my eyes.

" Ah.. eotteoke ? " I pretend to shy.

" Palli, befpre someone sees us, " Donghae want me to kiss him.

I placed my arms on his neck, stare him closely, close my eyes, and we...

" Excuse me sir, would you like to order something ? " the waiter said, separating us apart. My first y kiss with Donghae oppa, failed.

Author Pov

After a moment they ( Tiffany and Donghae ) eating together, Donghae broke the silence and asked, " Ah, Fany-ah, I want to ask you a question. "

"What is it ? "

" Your, bestfriend, Brenda-shi. She doesn't have a boyfriend right ? "

"And why did you want to know about her, oppa ?  "

" I like her. " Donghae said flatly.

Tiffany continued muching the meat in silently.

Tiffany Pov

Just now, he said he want me to kiss him. What is this ? And then he said he likes Brenda ? oppa. you ! Such a handsome prince alike Donghae oppa !!!!! Brenda , I hate you.

I open my mouth to say something, " Oh, she. Brenda. She's pretty. But she.. "

" She doesn't have a boyfriend. " Donghae cut my words. He was swallowing the orange juice, and I took a glanced at his Adam's apple, he's so ing y.

"Yeah, she doesn't have a boyfriend, but she has thousandth of man, sleeping with her every night. She does look so innocent, isn't she ? " I lied.

" Innocent ? She's not, she's like an angel. " Donghae laughed.

" Oh.... and you know what, she's even seduce our Mathematics teacher yesterday. " I nodded.

" No, you're lying. " Donghae said.

" Why would I lied ? She's my bestfriend anyway. She's much more playgirl than I am. At school, you think she's like a nerd, but at night, she always go to club, drinking alchohol is her hobby, eventhought her parents scold her for about .. hundred times, she won't listen to them. And when she find the man that she want to sleep with, she'll 'eat' them roughly. Brenda personality is like a nine tail fox. "

" Tiffany you should drink first. " Donghae handed her the apple juice.

" Thanks, well what do you want to know about her more ? " I try to act calm after I saw Breanda left from the restaurant, on my head is saying, WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE ? !!!!

"So how about your friendship ? I meant, with her.. "

"Friendship ? looks like I the only one who be a friend with her. She always tortured me oppa, when she drunk and don't have enough money to pay the bills, she call me. At school, around many people, she'll laugh and smiled at me, but at the bathroom , once I remembered, I stepped on her shoes accidentally and she slap me. I had to put my make-ups more and more to cover the marks. Also, you know, when a guy try to talk to me, she filrt the guy and at the end the guy that I like fall in love with her. Conclusion , she's cruel. "

" Wow !.  Now that's my ideal girl really. Thanks for your information. "

I whispered, " If only he will look at me, I'll love him for the rest of my llife "

You/Brenda Pov

" Jagi ! Wait for me ~ " Woohyun waved me. Well, I don't want to be here anymore, looking at those ( Tiffany & Donghae ) perfect couple, whispering to each other ears, Ewwww ! Gross ! She's so not my bestfriend anymore. I don't like her.

But I know, it must be Fany who do this disgusting thing on Donghae. I don't like her !!!! I'm glad Woohyun were there too. " Stop calling me jagi okay ? " I pouted.

" Arasseo . Arasseo. " Woohyun pulled my hand and I faced him. He suddenly sang ' Cover Girl By Infinite '

Noneun nomu yeppo , noneun jeongmal bitna
You are so pretty, you are really shine

Me sun gan noneun noye cover girl
Each moment you are my cover girl

Naman bomyon utji hwareul nedo utji
You smile whenever you see me, even when you're mad, you smile,


Suddenly I heard someone else voice were singing the song, and it turn out to be L.

" Hey, whassup l ? " Woohyun asked.

" Aniya. I'm your new driver this time. Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite L imnida. " L bowed to me.

Woohyun continued singing, and put a peace sign on hs head, swinging right and left,

Nan hanamyon dwe , nan hanamyon da dwe
I only need one, I only need one

Nodo da alji pponhan-gol
You know it, it's obvious


" Sir, where do you want to go ? " l patted Woohyun's back.

"Wae ? I didn't finished the song yet, wait. "

Wanbyokhi mido naman mideumyon dwe
Completely trust me, just trust me

Geureom nan nii goya hansang
Then I am yours, always


" It's going to rain soon sir, let's go. " L said.

" But.. heyy... chincha. "

A loud thunder came. I laughed at Woohyun. " Oh, woohyun-ah, don't come here, go there just sing..  "

L  starts the engine, while Woohyun were still standing there, singing as he told to be

He was singing ' Timeless ' his own song.

Geugose honjaso na ulgo itjiman
I'm crying by myself there but

Nunmuri momchwoso na utgo itjiman
As my tears stopped i'm laughing but

Dasi tto gidaryeo
I'm waiting again


BAng ! Bang ! The thunder came. Woohyun was so afraid so he run to the car, feeling so scared, " I will stay here. " We all laughed.

" Sir, where do yo want to go ? " L aasked him again.

" Sent my pretty princess home first .. okay ? "

" Yes, sir, and then  ? "

" Of course my home !  " He laughed.

woohyun was shivering so I decided to take off my jacket and gave it to him, " Woohyun-ah, gwenchana  ? "

" Neh, " and then the thunder hit again , BANG ! Woohyun quickly pull the jacket to cover his face. He's so cute.

 



It'll end soon.. thank you for read this fanfic until this chapter ! Gamsahamnida *bows*