monologue [ monolog/ ucapan ]

Twister Spot

LEE DONGHAE WITH A GIRL ???

Author Pov

One day, when you were sitting in front of the field, boys were playing football,  you saw Donghae laughing with his friends, you thought, AWWW ~ he's so handsome, .. my god ! if only he is my couple..

Snap ! you remember what you saw last night , Donghae with Tiffany. Am I jealous ? What's wrong with me ? I need to calm down.

You shut your eyes, until someone kiss your cheek. You open your eyes and turn left. There's nobody's there. Then someone was covering your eyes with both hands. who could it be ? I'm saving my cheek only for Donghae oppa, and now someone had just kiss me  ? ARGHHh ! How angry you are at that time.

" Guess who ? " Woohyun said.

" Yah ! Woohyun, who told you to do this to me  ? " you said with anger.

" Tada ! " He gave you a teddy bear. Small but cute. It wrotes on it's tummy with a love symbol, ' I'm yours'

" How sweet, but... let me punch you a little ! " You chase Woohyun.

" Ah ! you can't catch me ~ " woohyun sang.

" I'll rip this teddy bear if you don't want come nearer. " you said.

" Who cares  ? " He smiled. You chased him again.

Breathing heavily both of you, sat down the same spot again. " Don't do that again, arasseo ? " you gave him a warning.

" Mianhae ~ Mianhae ~ " He do an aegyo.

" Gamsa, he's so cute ! " shaking the teddy.

 


" Ouhh, Brenda-ah, will you named it, woohyun ? " He laughed.

" Ani, I'll name it NamHae , since my korean name  is Jung Young Hae " you laughed. But actually that name is the bonded between Donghae and Woohyun. Hahhaaha

You / Brenda Pov

I change the topic when I saw D0nghae oppa again. " Namu-shi , do you know that guy , *points to Donghae* yeah, that guy. "

"neh, waeyo ? " woohyun slow down his voice.

" Ani. Is he bad or good  ? "

" Before I tell you, do you by any chance like him too ? "

" *try to look away* aniya "

" Okay, then. But you must believe me, aratchi  ?"

" Geure. "

" His name is lee Donghae. A member of Super Junior, I didn't close to him before he transfer to this school though. But after he got into this school, now I know who he is, I meant the real Donghae. I bet all of his friends were like that. " Woohyun said while look at Donghae.

 


~ F L A S H B A C K ~

Woohyun were at the changing room, alone, he thought. He took out his football clothes  and try to change them, but he heard something at the back of the room, he closed his locker and went to see what happened.

He couldn't believe his eyes, he saw Donghae, were kissing a girl. Donghae raise the girl's skirt and carresed his hand on the girl's thight. Woohyun took his clothes and left the room.

There were times, when he was eating at the canteen , with Donghae, he knew Donghae was pretending to be innocent. Once , a noona asked him, " You never kiss anybody  ? " and Donghae just nodded his head.

the next day, at the stairs, Woohyun saw Donghae with other girl laughing together and holding hands. He walk passed Donghae and said, " Hyung ! "

" Neh ? Oh, yeah I'll be in a minute. Wait me at the field. " Donghae said.

Woohyun turn aroound and saw Donghae hit the girl's playfully, he even hung his hand on the girl shoulder.

At the noraebang [ karaoke ], when Donghae and his friend invited Woohyun to hangout together that night, he thought it was just a noraebang, But.. sadly, it wasn't.

They ( Donghae's friends ) not only they invited Woohyun, but they also invite their girlfriends to come over. Well I bring Dongwoo with me too. When they started to dance and kiss and drink beer, the girls turn crazy. I want to vomit at that time. Donghae were kissing the girl, and his friends, one of the girl, was laying on the cushion while kissing the boy. What the.. ?? I said, Dongwoo was singing like a maniac. He was so funny, until the drunk girl, suddenly standing beside Dongwoo, and began to open her clothes one by one. I didn't drink anything though.

I don't even dare to look, while Donghae was laughing and he was,, he was,, video taping the girl !!! Before the girl could kiss DOngwoo, I pulled his hands and sent him home.


~ E N D      O F    F L A S H B A C K ~

 


I was shocked yet, I still cannot believing what I just heard. Woohyun talking bout him ( Donghae ) badly. He's not like the type Woohyun had just said, he's not. It confused me, really. whether to choose between my friend, or my future husband. Well, every girl can dreamt one right  ?

My jaw drops when he said, " Donghae was video taping that girl ... "

I try to not believing what Woohyun just said, but, after I saw Tiffany.. Woohyun maybe right.

" Oh, he's a playboy ? Jeongmal, you're not telling me lies, don't you ? "

" Brenda, why would I lied to my princess ? You can ask Dongwoo if you want. I'll call him here * searching for Dongwoo at the field*

" Woohyun, no. Shiro. "

It was recess and it's over. I returned to my class hoping to see Tiffany, I haven't seen her this one whole day. On the way to my class, I accidentally bumped into someone. " ouch ! " she said.

It was Yujin. The cute girl on my class. But I don't want to talk to her, cause Fany said she hate me a lot. So I try to avoid her, I said " Sorry" and run to  class.

Then, I saw Fany was smirking at me the moment I opened the door. There's an announcement, " Brenda Jung , please go to the office room immediately. "

I thought, What did I do this time ?

The teacher said while holding a clip, " Is this yours ? " I nodded. " Well, do you know whose bag is this ? " I shake my head.

" You don't know you were stealing people's thing but you said the proof is yours ? Incredible. "

" Please, let me explain. I don't know what are you talking about but that hairclip is mine. I didn't steal anybody's thing in my life, or now either. besides, why would I steal those thing ? I have enough money to buy it.. teacher don't judge people just like that, and at recess, I was with my bestfriend, so how could I went somewhere, stealing somebody's . .. this is insane. Please investigate this thing carefully. "

" Oh, your bestfriend ? Tiffany-shi ? She doesn't even know where you are at recess, bring her in !  "

" No, not her. She's not my bestfriend. Call Woohyun over. "

Soon, There's four of us in the room, Woohyun, Tiffany, the teacher, and me.

" How could you, you're so mean. Why you were saying I'm not your bestfriend, how could you Brenda .. ? " Fany use her talent and start to cry.

" Listen, Woohyun, I want you to speak truth. Where have Brenda been this recess  ? "

Woohyun try to explain everything. ".... also, I think this bag were yours, Tiffany. "

" Yah ! Don't lie . Stop it, you were trying to lie .. teacher, don't believe him ! " Tiffany shouted.

" Girls, tell them. " Woohyun brought two of Tiffany friends and pulled my arms .

" Next time, try to dumb the teacher first okay ? Let's go princess. "

After school, I decided to take the bus. Walking to the bus stop, someone's holding my hand.

" Hi ! " Woohyun smiled.

" Woohyun, gomawo.. " I smiled shyly. He noticed that I was blushing, he let go of my hand.

" Mm ? It's nothing. gwenchana ?  hahhaa " he laughed. I don't know why but my heart beats.

" Let's go buy ice-cream ! " I said enthusiasticly.

" You couldn't live without me, admit it " he said.
 
I pretended to not hear him, but I smiled.

 



So, what do you think will Brenda choose ? Woohyun or Donghae ? Eventhough Woohyun try to convince her , she still don't want to believe every single word Woohyun said. She still think that Donghae was so nice. Press the button next to know the answer ! Love you readers ~