FINAL ~

Twister Spot

 

A PIANO FOR THE END

Okay , first of all I want to say " VERY SORRY " to all of the readers, and my chingu. Mianhae, this whole week, I've been fangirling with City Hunter.. So I couldn't type the story. You don't want to read my diary right ? :)



Author Pov [ P.O.V means person of view ]

* Next week *

You were shocked when someone suddenly knocks the door of your house. You told the guards to take her/him in. You bulged your eyes, when you saw Yujin,, the girl that hates you, coming in carrying a red box. What is that ? you thought. You offered her a seat, and asking why she came. She said the box was for you.

" Yujin-shi. Chincha ? but, why ? and who.. " you said.

" First, this is from the man that really love you. He hope to see you at Minho's Restaurant this evening. There's an event he made special for you, Brenda-shi. " Yujin smiled and handed the box to you. You opened it, and you saw a
dress. It was so pretty.



" But, why did you being so nice to me ? Don't you hate me , Yujin-shi ? " You were so confused, but you try to ask her.

" Oh.. about that. I have to tell you something. " Yujin looked down, and sighed.

 


~ F L A S H B A C K ~

It was a maths class, the teacher told them to answer the question. You raised your hands up and answer it. But, your answer is wrong. So the teacher told Yujin to stand up and answer it, she is brilliant ! But, unfortunately, when you tried to smile at ther, she smirked at you.

" You know, I overheard what she said in the toilet earlier, she said she hates you. Well, you know you were the first in the class and she's the second, right ? You better be careful always , Brenda. " Tiffany whispering to you.

" She hates me ? " You turn to Tiffany and she gave you the look. When it's recess, you came to her (Yujin) desk, " Hey, wanna go lunch with us ? " you asked her. She just shook her head and look away. " Why ? I thought you want to eat too ? "
Yujin closed her face with her arms on the desk. " I don't want to eat. Go . "

At the Annual Sports Championships, you waved her and said hwaiting ! But then , she just stand there and prepare herself to run. You won the race. Tiffany came to Yujin. " Yah ! . See, I told you, she wants everything from you. You know , she told us about your family, about you being an illegal child. Don't worry I still love you " Ever since they were a little kid, Brenda has everything Yujin wants, good grades, famous friends, and even 1st place on competition.

When is the time Yujin has to do the class duty, she was staring at the window, sponge on her hands, she thought Why did she have everything ? Lovely parents, friends, maybe Tiffany was right.She's the one who spread the rumour about me being
an illegal child. Tears rolling down her cheeks. You rushed in the class to help her. " Oh. Ermm Yujin-shi, can I help you today ? "

Yujin couldn't stand anymore of her anger, she throw the sponge at Brenda and shouted, " Go ! I don't need your help !! " she run away.

" I guess Tiffany was right after all, she did hates me a lot. " Brenda sighed.


~ E N D     O F      F L A S H B A C K ~



" Brenda-shi, are you ready ? " Yujin asked you.

" Yujin-shi, don't need to call me like that anymore, you're my friend now. " you smiled and slowly coming down the stairs.

Yujin held your hands, " You too, you're one of my friend now. " she laughed.

" So, after all Tiffany who did this right ? I'm sorry."

Yujin nodded, " I guess so. "

She took you to the restaurant and said, " You know, someone who did this was Woohyun-shi. "

You heard a beautiful melody coming from the restaurant, Yujin seated behind you and there's a man softly pressing his fingers on the piano in front of your table, Yujin smiled. Why would Woohyun did this to me ? What is this all about ? A sweet melody that keep brushing qround my ears, played by a man, a handsome young man, and he's.. Donghae ??Before you could asked Yujin, someone that you didn't want to meet and talk, were singing. You knew this song.., it was your favourite song with Tiffany. " Fany ? wae ? " She's singing Calling Out by Luna & Krystal from F(x). Why did she ? and what's up with Woohyun. Tiffany was crying, so am I, she tried to smile but I bite my lower lips not to look at her.

Just after the song last, Tiffany went to you with a apologetically smiled. " Brenda, I knew I have done a lot to you until you can't forgive me. I knew. But before I leave, I want to say I'm sorry. " you try to look away but you knew there's a sincerity in her eyes, leaving ? why she should leave ?

" Yujin , you too, I'm sorry. I never knew I had a very bestfriend in my life, that's so real, like you Brenda. I'm really sorry. I'm here to join both of you together. " Tiffany hold your hand and bring you the piano, facing Donghae. He smiled, and took your hands. " Thank you, Tiffany , Yujin and my good guy, Woohyun. "

You turn around to see Woohyun. He was standing at the table standing  behind Yujin and curved a crook smile on his face. " You're welcome."

" Tiffany, I've always forgive you, because I knew, deep in your cold heart, you still are my best friend after all. "

" Guys, wanna hear a duet from the prince and princess ?" Yujin ran to the piano with Tiffany, playing the piano together,
laid their fingers on the keys, playing a melodoic song, called You Are The Music In Me by vannessa Hudgens and Zac Efron with some pretty intro by Yujin.

Yujin : na na na na na na yeah,  you are the music in me
            you know the words once upon a time
            make you listen. There's  a reason.


You begin to clap your hands and dancing with Donghae, forgetting Woohyun who stared at you.

When you sang your line, Donghae whispering to both of them, " you guys .. " Yujin look at you. Tiffany shot him a look. " What should I say to her ? I'm afraid she'll reject me " he said.

Tiffany nodded and smiled, " Express your feeling. "

Right after the song ended, " I love you, Brenda . " Donghae said, and gave you a rose. " DOnghae oppa.. " He looked into your eyes, " Will you be my girlfriend ? "

You tried to smile, but ending with a frowned. " I knew who you are, I love.. I love .. " When you sang "It's like I knew you before we meet " , Woohyun couldn't help but cry. When he hear Donghae confessed to you, he tried to run, but he stopped when you shouted, " I.. I. I LOVE YOU TOO WOOHYUN-AH ! "

His wet eyes filled with joy, but he didn't want to hurt Donghae's feeling , he said, " I never said I love you. " Donghae and the others were so shocked. " I do like Donghae oppa, but it's you who catched my heart, Woohyun, it has to be you. " You said in tears. You run and backhugged Woohyun. " Yah. Babo. I remember everything , at the hall.. " Woohyun turned around and  kissed you temple, " I LOVE YOU. "

Donghae looked down, " Guess, I'm not the right prince for her. "

Woohyun hugged you and kissed you lips. It was a soft kiss, your first kiss. You hugged him tighter, as he kissed you. He let you go for a second, gasping for some air, and you kissed him back, saying " I love you too. " He gently carresed your back, sending electric shock on your spine.

" Erm, guys. We were still here. " Tiffany grinned. All of you laughed.

" Nam Woohyun, take care of her. " Donghae said.

It's all happy ending right ? Yujin be your bestfriend, as well as Tiffany, Woohyun love you, Donghae give up on you but he finally finds, a true love, with Yujin. It's been 2 weeks, Tiffany said, " Brenda, I have something to tell you. "

You seated next to her, on a bench at the canteen, " Wae ire ? "

" I have to go somewhere else. My parents want to start a new life somewhere. "

" Fany-ah ~" your tears burst out.

That's the end of the story. Everyone has their oppurtunity to change into a better person. Friends always friends. You just have to find the REAl ones, sometimes in life we never appreciate things around us, so even a small thing could be so important is your life.  



Author : Yeay ! finished ... * clap hands in front of the lappy*

Woohyun : Neo... gomawo, I like it. Take my hearts ! My Bunny ears !

Author : Yeah.. I knew I was a good writer, stop your aegyo !

Brenda : How long did you have to write the last chapter ???.. hmp.

Yujin : How come I only appear at the final ?? BTW, I can show my talent on piano.. HAHAH

Author :  yah ! you should be greatful to me. I already wrote this to you.. *pouting*

Donghae : Why did you wrote me as a playboy .. heyy chincha.



Author : Mianhae..

Tiffany : YAh ! Author-nim ! I like being y, why did I have to left ?



Author : About that.. I .... I want to go to the bathroom first * smiling awkwardly and runaway *

Readers : =.=' ???

 

Author : Gamsahamnida ! click to view my other stories ~ Bye !

 

The Hanbok = Sungjong & You

Star Crushes = ExoK Infinite You Ocs

Infinitly To You = L You L.Joe

Fantasy Oneshot (scenarios) = Infinite & YOu