Pace [ langkah in malay ]

Twister Spot

 

( Tiffany Hwang )

 

Brenda Pov

 Tiffany Hwang. My best friend. The Miss Popular at my school. She's nice. Eye smile that can melts a guy heart. We always laugh together , but sometimes I felt something strange about her laugh as if she's just pretending. " Fany-ah, let's go shopping after this. " She quickly nodded , "Neh"

 After a moment , we stop by at a nearby cafe , waiting for our coffee. " Oh ! Woohyun-ah. " I saw my other best friend. Yeah, Nam Woohyun. We've been friends from child. Eventhough he's taller and skinner than before, I still see him like the old days. When we play the hide-and-seek at the playground, calling him 'Oppa' for the first time in my life..
 
" Brenda what are you doing here ? Annyeonghaseyo, Fany-shi." He said.

" Woohyun-shi, just call me Fany. We've known each other for 3 months already. " Fany laughed and showed him her eye smile.

" Aniyo. I'm just went shopping with Fany. How about you ? " I asked.

" My mum wants me to buy some fruits. She's going to make a pie. "

We have a chit-chat there for a while. Until a guy probably around 20's teasing Tiffany. The waiter gave her a glass of speacial coffee. " Who order this ? " she asked us. We shake our head, until the waiter pointed to the guy. A wink from the guy and Fany smiled. In my head, 'she like this situation really'. Forgot the most improtant thing, Fany had lost her ity to an idol last year. OMG ! that's what my first impression when she confessed to me. 'A 15 years old girl , make love ? what the..... ??!! ' (A/N : this statement is nothing related to SNSD's Tiffany or any of my friends... I'm just want to show you the 'Tiffany 's character' )

Yes. What you've heard is 100% true. She had lost her ty to ... Jaejoong 's TVXQ/DBSK. She said it's was on his birthday. But most shockingly, not just her who make love with him that night, It was with 3 other girls named , Krystal, Yuri and Victoria. 4 teenagers in one night. From that day, Fany always went to club, and she used to flirt with guys. A girl who is a diva at my school ? Being her friend is so lucky for me.  

Fany said , " Omo ! It's Siwon oppa. I'll better be there for a while, Woohyun don't you mind sent Brenda off later ? "

" Neh. I don't mind. You love me didn't you ? MMMmmmm....mmmmm "  Woohyun is doing some bunny aegyo to you . I just laughed.

Fany walked to Siwon's table and sit next to him. They talk and I saw Fany's right hand was rubbing Siwon's thigh. "Woohyun-ah, let's go . "

So off you go with Woohyun and his fruits. Hehe . Well, Woohyun have a car. All I can say is, Woohyun is average rich. I took Fany's shopping bags, to my home. Fany live near my house. That night, I Fany went to my house and too her clothes. " Fany-ah, don't your mom or your dad worried for you ? It's almost 11.00 pm . Who's that guy ? *points to a sport car that sent her to my house* "

" Brenda, nothing to worry about. He's my friend. My parents are overseas right now. Plus, I always sleep late. like,..... 2 pm ?"

" But we have to go to school tomorrow , right ? "

" School, school, school , have you done your homework ? NO ! so you better go inside and talk to those books. Bye, thanks anyway. "

" You're welcome." I worried about you, Fany.

The next day, Fany came to me and said, " Brenda ~~~ could you please cover up for me ? I want to go and meet my friends. We're going to have a meeting again.Hrmm, you know about the news, a new student will come here ? They want to talk about it. Just this time ? Please ???? Said to the teacher that I help to organise the hall. I'll be in 20 minutes. "

" I'll help you."  

With that, she always teach me how to lie to teacher. Woohyun came to me when he saw me , sitting on the bench alone , eating the biscuits. " Annyeonghaseyo !!! "

" You shocked me , yah ! "

" Mianhae . " he bows to me.


Woohyun Pov

I saw her at the bench and try to talk to her. " Eh, where's Fany-shi ? "

"She's on a meeting. I thought it's just for 20 minutes, but I didn't see her after that. "

" Meeting ? About what ? "

" Aniya. It's a secret meeting. Only her friends can go. "

"So why not you go too ? Brenda, you're Fany's friend too ! "

" Molla. "  I saw her eyes getting watery. I thought I have to make her happy. " Yah ! Brenda don't think about her anymore. Let's go to the hall . Our group was practicing for Teacher's Day."

Brenda Pov

I was with Woohyun in the hall. He was a nice guy for me. Once, he confess to me , he said , " Brenda I love you. " I don't know what to say. I love him but, I just love him like my brother. Not more than that. And his greasiness. I don't like man with over greasy. That's not my type.

At least, I've got companion isn't ? Where's Fany ? Well, I set my mind not to worry about her for a while and watch them ( Woohyun and his group; INFINITE ) dancing to Wonder Girls ' Tell Me' and SNSD ' Gee '. Funny and it makes me laugh. Sungjong's expression is the best . Just like a girl, is he a girl ?