Marshmallows and Chemistry. Part One.

Bottle Pop~ Ready to strut into the k-pop industry!
Aeyong's POV

All the girls are asleep in advance for our slumber party. Well not including me, I'm organising everything. I'm really nervous and the girls are all so laid back. I mean, I know the company said not to bother about 'keeping up an image', but having MALE idols sleep over? Maybe we've gone too far. I mean we decided not to have anyone over but then Woon rang us congratulating us about getting such a great response and then Songki tells them how we're celebrating and next thing I know Kikwang, Junhyung, Taemin and Dongwoon are staying over!

What if someone sees us? We'll be dead meat. Maybe I should call them and tell them to change their mind.. But then the girls will hate me.. Hmmm.. And why are they bringing Taemin? I'm picturing it now and it just seems so awkward. OH MY GOSH THEY'RE GOING TO SEE US IN OUR PYJAMAS! I don't know how I sleep?! What if I sleeptalk or something. They'll think I'm a freak! I hear someone yawning as they come down the stairs. "Oh hi Orchid" She nods and goes and slumps on the sofa. "Orchid.." She turns around. "Yes?"
"What do you think about them all coming over? Are you okay with it? I'm stressing out a bit to be honest."
"I don't really care. I mean, last time we met the guys were coming on a bit too strong but we had alcohol. If they do it again tonight it'll annoy me I guess. But since we're kind of out to the public this is the best way to spend time with them."
"Yeah I suppose, but what do you coming on to us?" I ask inquisitively. I didn't notice anything.  "Obviously, Dongwoon and Haneul, Lin and Kikwang, you and Taemin and Junhyung and Faeri" ME AND TAEMIN?! "What do you mean me and Taemin?!?!" I exclaim. "It's so obvious he likes you, he gets all shy and things. It's kind of cute, kind of." Me and Taemin?! Nah, she's got it all wrong. "Here's how I think it went, he must've said something to Beast about you so they've decided to drag him along so they can play Cupid."
"But.. But I don't like Taemin."
"Ooh harsh."

Songki's POV

It's weird how our 'personal images' kind of show by our pyjama choice. The 'goddesses'; Faeri wearing a satin blue nightie and Aeyong in a maroon kimono playsuit. The 'cute' ones; Haneul's in a vest top that says 'I <3 cupcakes' with matching shorts and I'm in a pink onesie with white spots. And the 'y' ones; Orchid's in a fitted playsuit with a scooped back and Lin's forever in her oversized mens' shirt. 

"Aww Kiwi you look so cute!" Haneul laughs as a take a turn. "What time's everyone coming and what're we going to do?" Lin asks with a full bowl of marshmallows on her lap. "They're coming in 15 minutes and Yongie said we were going to watch a couple of films or something then the rest isn't planned." Fae answers, Lin nods and stuffs a handful of marshmallows in . "Aeyong was having second thoughts about them coming over."
"They're hot, I'm not complaining." Says Fae laying our her sleeping bag earning a few laughs.

Haneul's POV

'You're so y boy, so y boy, so y boy-' "They're here!" That's our new doorbell song hurhur. Fae opens the door for them. "HII~" They shout as they come in. They're all practically wearing the same thing. Jogging bottoms with a t-shirt. No creativity at all. I shake my head. "Where shall we sit?" They say as they come to see us all huddled together already. "Wherever you like." Fae replies. Junhyung immediately sits in the middle of me and Fae. Taemin, at first sits in between me and Orchid but then Orchid sighs and then goes and sits next to Fae at the end making Taemin sit next to Yongie instead. I wonder what's going on there. Kikwang sits next to Lin at the end and then Woon sits in between me and Taemin. Surrounded by boys, I like this arrangement heheh. 

We started watching this horror film but got bored so we turned it off. Plus I'm pretty sure if we watched the whole thing Taemin would've started crying. "What shall we do then?" I ask since I'm all out of ideas. "We can play Black Tag?" Junhyung says. "What's that?" 
"It's when you turn-" 
"Erm guys.." Taemin pipes up. "I've got to go, apparently we're filming in the morning, bye everyone, bye Aeyong.." Aww he's too cute. He let's himself out briskly. "As I was saying," Junhyung continues. "You turn of all the lights and you have to find people by their sounds and stuff." This'll be interesting.. "Okay so you hide in the light then when the finder's counted to 50 you turn the lights off and he/she has to did everyone, we'll stick on the first floor okay?" We all get up and look around deciding where to hide. Dongwoon's the finder. "1,2,3.." 

Lin's sat on the kitchen counter, Orchid and Fae are lying on the sofa, Junhyung's sat on the step, Songki's under the dining table and Aeyong's on top of it. Kikwang's sat next to the sink and I'm hiding next to the door. Woon claps twice making the lights turn off. There's complete silence apart from Dongwoon's footsteps. "OW." He's caught Junhyung. Probably stepped on him. Someone let's out a giggle, that is definitely Songki. "HAHA. That's three I've got now." He must've grabbed Aeyong too. I gasp as I feel a pair of muscular arms embrace me from behind. "Hi Haneul" Woon whispers resting his head on my shoulder making me shudder.

No-ones POV

Everyone sits in a circle on the floor, using the sofa as a table to hold all their snacks. "Spin The Bottle anyone?" Kikwang offers with a smirk. What will happen in this game..

~~~~~~



Hi! Well I'm getting a new iPod tomorrow, my iPod's so old it needs to be put down and replaced T~T and because I haw all my notes for Bottle Pop on here I'm saving them as hidden chapters *smart* So hopefully I will update tomorrow but it's Halloween so I might be tired then I've got a party and sleepover on friday to go to so if I don't update tomorrow I definitely will on Saturday :3 Keep commenting and Happy Halloween!! <3333