Marshmallows and Chemistry. Part two.

Bottle Pop~ Ready to strut into the k-pop industry!

 

Orchid's POV
 

We all watch tensely as the bottle spins. Things are kind of.. heating up. Like Junhyung and Fae clearly fancy the f**k (tell me if you're comfortable with swearing so I know wether to use it or not ^^) out of each other, Dongwoon just wants someone, but he keeps giving 'the eye' to Haneul and Kikwang's tryna get into Lin's bed. God, if Beast are already like this imagine when we've debuted we'll have guys dying over us.. Omg the fanboys.. "TRUTH OR DARE" I didn't even realise it landed on Aeyong. "erm.. Truth." Everyone has their thinking face on as they think of a question.  "Got it! Have you ever fantasized about anyone in this room?" Songki asks. "Erm...."  We wait for atleast a couple of minutes for an answer. "Aeyong! It's not that hard! Hurry up!" Fae snaps. "I've dreamed about all of Beast. There, done." We all sigh and move on by spinning the bottle. The bottle lands on Woon. "Dare." "Do a striptease." I say smirking.
 

"Oh god." Junhyung says as Dongwoon's on his lap half after stripping and giving him a slight . He did that well I have to admit. "wait before we spin again, Lin, what are you eating?" I look over to see Lin eating a bowl of gross looking browny pink mush. OHH She's just dumped her bowl or marshmallows into a bowl of melted chocolate. I don't know how she can eat some of the stuff she does.

"Truth." Songki says hesitating slightly. This game's dirty, i like it. "Have you ever written ? If you have who have you written about?" She gulps as she thinks. "I've written about.. All of Super Junior, a member of MBLAQ and a member of Beast" Their eyes all widen. "I'm not going to reveal any more." she says with a cheeky grin. "Was it any of us?"
"I'm not revealing any more" she winks.
 

Lin's POV
 

The bottle lands on Kikwang. He requests a dare. Fae has a mischievous look on her face. "Share marshmallows with Lin only using your teeth."

"I'm not sticking my face in that." I reply looking down into the mush.  "No as in, put a marshmallow in your mouth then share it with Kikwang, and I don't mean just pass it to him." Crap.
 

"Well that was the sweetest kiss i've ever had. " He says his lips. I'm so red right now. "Orchid~ truth or dare?" Haneul asks. "Dare." 

"Call someone random from the phone book  pretending to be their girlfriend." Orchid picks up the phone book and starts flicking though. "Hi sweetie! How was your long day at work? I missed you so much! It's your girlfriend of course!" She puts down the phone making all our eyebrows raise. "He thought it was a girlfriend chat line calling back..." HAHAHAHAHA BEST OUTCOME EVER.  
 

"Okay Junhyung.. Seven minutes in heaven with.. Fae." Her eyes widen as she glares at Songki. That was a pretty good dare, I wouldn't of thought of it. We watch as they both head into the coat closet with Songki following to lock them in.
 

I run out of marshmallows and chocolate so I go to the kitchen to make them. "Do we still have to sleep on the floor?" Woon moans. "Yes. Where else are you going to sleep.. Oh no no no." 

"COME ONN. You all have big beds. You can share.. The floor is so cold.." 

"NO. You can sleep on the floor of the rooms if you want and that's it."

"Pleeeaaassseeee. It'll be innocent."

"With your faces, I don't think so. " Dongwoon sighs as he gives in. They spin the bottle again. "Haneuull! I dare you to.. Imitate someone here and we have to guess who it is." Aeyong says making Haneul pucker her lips in thought. Erm okay, "HI. Im gonna go hang out with my gangster friends."
"Songki." We all say in unison. Too obvious. "Hey guys" I say the chocolate off my spoon. "I'm sure it's been more than seven minutes. Open the cupboard they'll be bored of sitting in there." I laugh. Songki runs over and opens the door a bit and looks through. Her eyes widen as she calls the rest of us over. This better be good.
 

We all peep through.. Woah. In front of us, blissfully unaware we're staring at them, is Fae and Junhyung with their lips locked up against the wall. Her leg's bent as she's leaning on him and he's holding up her thigh. I have to admit, I wasn't expecting THAT.
 

"Film anyone?" Haneul clears as she shuts the door.
 

Faeri's POV
>
 

Eugh. I wake up to someone's hand lying on my face. We all decided to go with our original plan to all sleep on the floor. I remove the hand resting on me and head up to the bathroom. I'm so tired, I don't even know what time we all went to sleep. "Hello?" I say answering the phone. "Okay.. What time will that be? Okay no problem. Thanks! Bye" Orchid, Aeyong, Haneul and Songki all need to go for WGM in an hour and a half. Must be the first date filming. I run downstairs, how should I wake them all up.. Hmm..
 

"Why does no one love me.. I just stand alone and scare things off.." I whisper. I've positioned a scarecrow thing in the corner if the room and opened the curtains slightly behind it just for them the silhouette of it. This should be good. Haneul murmurs something on her sleep turning on he side putting her hand on Kikwang's chest. If she's awake props to her because he's topless. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Aeyong screams leading to everyone else waking up and screaming. It's just a domino effect of girly screams, emphasis on the girly.  
 

"Apart from Lin, you all need to get married for WGM. The taxi'll be here in an hour."
 
 

~~~~~~~~
 

Hi! I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated I've been really busy D: And I'm sorry this chapter's kind of half done but I'm starting a new school tomorrow and I'm sooo nervous so I need my sleep but I wanted to update. My next update will be what goes on at WGM and hopefully it'll be done on thurs/Friday. Thank you<333