Spin the Bottle.

Bottle Pop~ Ready to strut into the k-pop industry!
Haneul's POV

We all sit down on the sofa worried. "Fae.. I can't believe you said okay." 
"C'mon. What's the harm? It's only a night out?" she replies to me. Aeyong pipes in. "Well, first of all, we don't know Beast personally. We're practically going out with strangers. Secondly, we haven't even debuted yet so if we get spotted with two members of Beast they'll be a scandal and we're meant to be under wraps from the public remember. The last thing we want is people to think we're just some chicks Beast picked up at a club."
"She's got a point" Songki says. "Maybe I should invite my friends as well" 
"NO." we all shout in unison. We've seen Songki's friends and they are terrifying. "But guys, we'll make sure not to be found out and I'm sure beast aren-" The phone rings halfway through her sentence.

"Hello?" Orchid says answering the phone with not the friendliest tone. "Oh hello Sungjong! Erm yeah.. Yeah we did.. Really? Erm okay, we will bye." We all look at her to see what the short phone call was about. "Apparently Beast told the company that we were going out and he just told is it's fine and have fun but he'll be visiting in half an hour.."
"Sungjong will?"
"Yeah, he said he's got something to tell us and he's bringing lunch" Orchid shrugs and she goes to make herself some noodles. "I wonder what he wants" Faeri says inquisitively. 

We're all watching Oh My School together. "That'll be us on tv in a while" Songki excitedly says. I'd looooove to be on a variety show. I was brought up watching and wishing I was on them.. *DING DONG* Wow is that the time already?

Orchid's POV

"Hello do you want a drink?" Lin offers as CEO Sungjong takes a seat. "No thank you, now girls I need you all to sit down because I have news!" We all sit down tensely wondering what he's gonna say. "You know how when a group debuts they usually have their own tv show? Well we've decided to do something slightly different, we've arranged with the MBC staff and... You're going to be on WE GOT MARRIED!" Oh no. That stupid show. When two people are forced together and have to do awkward scripted things and have fans obsessing about your OTP. "I know what you're all thinking, 'EW I don't wanna be on that tacky show that's all scripted and awkward'" Wow is he a mindreader. "SOO We've decided, you're show is gonna be a group edition, so you'll all be paired up. There will be no script, and you get to decide the dates you go on." Oh that isn't so bad. I better not get paired with someone fug. "So I have your partners right here, but I won't say anything if you don't want me to tell, they won't know who they're paired with until the day it starts." 
"TELL US" everyone shouts at him impatiently. "Okay okay girls!" he opens his book and puts on his glasses. 

"Okay first! Aeyong.." he runs his finger down the page. "You're with Infinite's Sungyeol!" She squeals in excitement.  Sungjong laughs and looks down back at his page. "Faeri is with... Zico" She looks a bit hesitant but still excited. "Songki is with Eunhyuk. I have to admit I chose this one because I thought you'd make a great match."
"AHH THANK YOU" she says with a big smile on her face. "Orchid is with.." here we go.. "Myungsoo!" Eh he's okay. "Lin is paired with.. Kikwang!" Her eyes widen. "And finally, Haneul is with TOP!" 
"Oh no VIPs are gonna hate me.." Hahhahah that is so true. Unluckyyy.

Aeyong's POV
Omg I'm with Sungyeol!!!!! He's HOT. "Right well, now that's sorted i'll leave you girls to it. Ooh it's already 7pm you girls better get ready!" ooh crap I completely forgot we were going out. "Bye~" we all say as our boss leaves the apartment.

"What do you all think about your pairings?!?!" 
"Yongie we'll talk about it later, we really need to get ready! We don't want to be hours late!" We all nod and run upstairs. 

"Songkiiii~" 
"Yes?" she replies whilst she rummages through her wardrobe. "Do you think the whole of beast will be there?"
"I dunno, maybe"
"OMG WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS AT THE CLUB?!"
"Look Yongie, let's just get ready and see what happens when we're there. Okay?" I nod and turn my straighteners on.

Faeri's POV

I'm the first one ready and it's 8pm. We said we'd meet at 8:30 so they all better hurry up. I'm actually a bit.. Nervous. People have said before me and Junhyung have similar personalities but there's something that's really... Intriguing about him. Well maybe I can find out more tonight..

I mess around with the fancy kitchen utensils I've never even seen in my life for a while but next thing I know everyone's downstairs and ready to go. "LOOKING GURRD" Songki says in approval of us all.

Image-2.jpg I have to admit, I do agree. 

Haneul looks out of the window. "That's the taxi, let's go~!"

Wow. We step into the club and.. Wow. Aeyong looks the most excited as she's the youngest but we're all taken a back to be honest.

project-london-nightclub-wells-street-ni

Dongwoon's POV
"We're trying to look attractive and this foetus is just here looking awkward"
"Hey!" Pfft if anything these girls are gonna find me the most attractive. Well.. I am of course. "Wow.." Junhyung spots the six girls walk into the bar. Kikwang starts clapping his hands like a seal, in excitement. And they called me awkward. They spot us and start walking towards the table. They're even prettier than I remember. 

"I'll go get the drinks in shall I.." 

Lin's POV

Everyone's having a really good time.. Well everyone's drinking. Apparently it's like a foreign bar? I don't really know but no one looks suspicious of us or has asked for ID. "Let's play a game" Junhyung says leaning towards the table. "What kind of game?"
"Mm.. Spin the bottle?"

Songki takes down her shot and slams it down on the table. "I'm up for that" she eagerly says. She sure loves her drink, it's funny to see the cute young transform into this outgoing, laughs-at-anything type of person. "Okay~ I'll spin the bottle, and it's truth or dare.. Not the other type.. Of course" Junhyung spins the bottle and it lands on Haneul. "Erm.. I pick dare" Dongwoon laughs mischievously "Okay, I dare you to.. You see those peanuts in the bowl on the bar counter? Yeah, take them. Put them in your bag or something but no one can find out.." She looks a bit weary but she walks over straight to the bar. The bartender says something to her then the next thing you know, he turns his back and she shoves the whole bowl in her bag an rushes back. HAHAHAHAHA. "Oh my god what am I meant to do with a bowl of peanuts in my bag?!" she says flustered. "Don't worry about it now let's spin it again." This time it lands back on Junhyung. "I choose dare." buy before anyone could say anything a tall handsome guy approaches our table. "Erm I was just wondering if Erm you would like to dance" he shyly asks Yongie. "Erm sure" They both walk away together. "That's it" Kikwang says with a sparkle in his eye. "Go get her, go dance and manage to get her away from him"
"What kind of dare is that?!" Junhyung exclaims. "It'll be funny to see if the guys gives up and plus he looked kinda creepy." We all laugh as Junhyung gets up, but the way Fae looked at him.. Strange..

Songki's POV

We've been playing Spin the Bottle for a while now and it's actually really good fun. It turns out when Orchid was a child she used to throw her unwanted food behind the sofa and Dongwoon likes skinny dipping. Also Kikwang danced with the cleaner, i've confessed my love to a complete stranger, Lin kissed a bald man's head, Fae rang McDonalds saying there's a surprise inspection and Aeyong had a two minute conversation with a speaker. 

I'm starting to feel a bit tipsy but I'm having fun so it's all good. Fae is the most drunk out of all of us. But her and Junhyung are practically the same person it's so strange. Also the guy that danced with Aeyong didn't give up and they're talking at the bar. Kikwang and Lin are being a bit close. Well I guess me and Lin are really touchy-feely so Kikwang's just taking advantage of that. Dongwoon is sat with Orchid and Haneul and they're watching people and saying what they think they're thinking. Jonghyun keeps ringing Haneul as well, I think he likes heeerrrr~ It's already 1am but I don't think anyone cares. Especially Kikwang and Woon because they both think they've pulled HA. Junhyung and Fae haven't got far.. I think they might need a little help from me heheh. 

"WHAT YOU UP TO GUYS" I said that a little bit too loud and the whole bar turn around to look at me. "We're just talking but Kiwi don't you think you've had enough to drink?"
"Why dya call her Kiwi?" Junhyung asks. "Doesn't matter" I say as I sit do right next to Fae practically pushing her onto Junhyung's knee. Like I thought, he doesn't even flinch. "Have you seen Fae's room? It's reeeaaallly nice I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you went to take a look. Maybe you should go now" Lin and Orchid look at me smirking. "Omg Songki what are you doing" 
"She's tryna get you some action" Orchid shouts over. Woon, Lin and Kikwang start to laugh but Junhyung and Fae still have a blank expression on their faces. Maybe Lin and Kikwang need my help.. No. Nope, as I see them whispering into each others ears. "Junhyung can I see your ring?" he shows me his hand, I place it straight on top of Fae's thigh. Wow I am good. Yongie comes back none-the-wiser. "Guys what time are we going? I'm kinda tired." 
"Now." Faeri says standing up swiftly.



~~~~~~~

Hi~ I had so much fun writing that and I really hope you liked it. Please keep commenting and telling me your feedback :3 <3