We Got Married.

Bottle Pop~ Ready to strut into the k-pop industry!
Beast's Dorm

"He what?!" Yoseob exclaims. "Yeah yeah, his hand went straight on her thigh!!" Kikwang fills in the rest of the members. "I reckon Woon fancies that Haneul." 
"She was sooooo pretty. But I reckon Orchid likes me." Dongwoon brags. "HAHAHA Yeah right. She was tipsy and she wasn't even interested."
"Says you who can only pull when the girl's tipsy. In fact you didn't even pull, she's foreign, she's naturally all touchy." Kikwang rolls his eyes cockily.

"Guys shut up, nothing happened between any of you now stop before you start getting delusional with these girls." Doojoon says putting an end to all the gossip.

Back at the apartment.

As the phone cuts through the silence you can hear the six (slightly hungover) girls groaning. Eventually Haneul rolls out of bed to grab the phone. "Hello" she says half asleep. "When?! I didn't even know.. Yes we'll be ready. I'll wake them up. Bye~"

Haneul's POV 

Our filming for WGM is starting TODAY. We haven't even finished our debut album yet and we're already recording for shows. Since half of them are hungover I should take them some medicine or something before one of them murders me for waking them up. Right! I'll need the help from google. I type in 'best cure for hangovers'. Wait why am I even doing this? I know the perfect cure. Ahjussi juice of course. 

I popped to the shops and I managed to wake up all the girls without getting punched in the face so that's good. Everyone's getting ready to go to the MBC building. It's going to be so much fun, hopefully we'll meet some idols! I'm worried that I'm with TOP though. I've seen VIPs freak when they're idols are with another girl. Or shippers, because I'll get in the way of their OTP. Maybe I shouldn't go.. Or I should change partner.. VIPs will eat me alive. "Morning~" Faeri says to me. "Good morning. Excited about WGM?" 
"Yeah I guess. But the pairings are a bit odd don't you think.."
"I couldn't agree more to be honest." Aeyong walks in with a massive smile on her face. "You look happy" Faeri laughs making herself a coffee. "I'm gonna meet Sungyeol" she says beaming with happiness. Me and Faeri shake our heads sipping our coffee.

Eventually everyone comes into the lounge all made up waiting for CEO Biho to come.

Songki's POV 

"Morning~ are you all good?" CEO Biho says happily taking a seat. We all nod our heads. "Ahh long night out i see hahah. Well, as well as to take you to MBC, I'm also here to give you these." Out of a bag he's got his pulls out six new gleaming iPhone 5's. "These will from now on be your 'idol phones'. This means that anything to do with your idol life will be on here from now on. And the phones you own now are just your family phones. So if you want to give your number out please use these phones! Right, I'm a little late already so let's get going!" We all nod our heads as we leave to go to the limo.

Our mouths all open as we drive up to the MBC Building. "Come on girls~" CEO Biho says as he steps out of the limo and we follow closely. 

"So girls now, we're gonna have you sit in separate rooms and then your partner is going to walk in and from then I just want you to talk, no ones going to be watching you or anything we just need you to bond before. Okay Songki can you follow me please" says the WGM producer. I follow her sheepishly into an empty room with a sofa in the middle. I hope Eunhyuk's nice in real life. I wouldn't want him to just have that persona on camera but be awful in person.

I see the door creep open.. "Hi nice to meet you" A smiling Eunhyuk walks in. "Nice to meet you too" I reply calmly. BUT OMFG EUNHYUK IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME OMG. Deep breaths deep breaths. "Well this is kinda awkward, you're preparing for your debut whilst pretending to be getting married to me" We both laugh as we relax on the couch. 

Aeyong's POV

I look around the room waiting for Sungyeol to walk in.. What do I say to him? Do I hug him? Do I not touch him at all? Should I be silent and let him talk lots or.. ARGH this is too hard. "Hi!" I was stressing so much I didn't even realise he walked. I stand up quickly. "Hi, I'm Aeyong!" We both sit down. "So, are you nervous?" he asks me. "Yes, I dont even know how to talk on normal variety shows never mind something like this! Yeah it's definitely going to be a new experience.." Oh no am I talking too much? What if I scare him off?! "SAME. Like when we debuted we had this program when we were looking after this girl and I didn't even know how to act around her. But I guess these things will get easier~ Even if you're really awkward and nervous you can't let the viewers notice." Wow I have a feeling I'm gonna get on with this guy!!

Lin's POV 

I can't tell wether this is going to be reaalllyy awkward or just funny. I can't even remember what exactly I was doing last night but according to the girls I got a little bit toooo friendly with Kikwang. Sigh. The door opens swiftly. "Lin?!" he says, I can't quite tell what emotion he has. I laugh "Yep, long time no see" He then gives a big smile that will brighten anyone's day. "I guess we won't need to introduce ourselves and break the ice then" he winks making my insides do a topsy-turvy. I still have my fangirl tendencies.

Haneul's POV

I've never really got into BigBang so I don't really know of their personalities. All I know is fangirls all die because of his eyes. Well I'll see for myself.. *knock knock* I run slightly to open the door. "Hi I'm Haneul" I say trying to be as friendly a possible. I kind of trail of at the end from staring too much. I see what they all mean about his eyes.. He's just.. I can't explain it just his presence.. "Hi I'm TOP, but you can call me Seunghyun." y voice as well.. "Take, take a seat" I stutter as I lean back and shut the door.

Right now, I'm not even fazed by the threat of his fans. I'm just focusing on him. It's kind of weird because it seems to be a comfortable atmosphere but in reality I'm not even really paying to what he's saying I'm just.. Staring..

Faeri's POV

I'm not quite sure what to expect. I know hardly anything about Block B. Maybe I should've done some research.. Eh never mind. "Hey" Zico looks me up and down with a smirk on his face. "Hi, I'm Faeri" He sits down and relaxes. "Have you been waiting long?" he asks. "No not really, for about ten minutes.." "Good, wouldn't want a fine girl like you being alone" he says as he winks. This is going to be fun.. (._.)

Orchid's POV

"Hi" Myungsoo says emotionless. "Hey" I reply blankly. He sits down beside me. "Want to play 20 questions?"
"Sure why not"
"When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?"
"I want to go back to sleep."
"What were you doing at midnight last night?" 
"In a bar watching girls pretending to be drunk."
"What's a word that you say a lot?"
"Eugh."
"What is your current desktop picture?"
"Sweets." I like him, he's good looking.

Aeyong's POV

"Hi can I have a cappuccino with a shot of cream please." I sit at the window table by myself waiting for my coffee. I finished early so I thought I go exploring. "Excuse me, sorry to disturb you but I dropped my ring and it's just by my foot." "Here you are~" I say passing back the ring. I look up and can't help but stare. He looks a bit confused. "Sorry, you just look really familiar" I feel myself going red. "Do I know?" he replies. "Cappuccino with cream!"
"I'll get that for you" he says as he collects the coffee. I still can't work out who he is. He places the coffee in front of me smiling. Damn he's good looking. He sit's opposite from me. "So I look familiar ey?" I nod still trying to work out where I've seen him before. "I'm in a boyband.. Nu'Est's JR" OMG HOW COULD I NOT OMG. "I'm sooooo sorry I have no idea why I didn't recognise you." I look down embarrassed. "Aww it's fine~ I haven't seen you around, do you work here?" 
"Well.. Wanna know a secret? I'm going to debut soon. My group's called Bottle Pop and I'm here to start filming for WGM."
"Wow really?? Well I'll-" He gets interrupted by the overhead speaker "PLEASE CAN JUNG HANEUL GO TO THE ROOM THINGY WHERE SHE WAS BEFORE" Nice one Faeri. "I'm so sorry that's for me, I better get going, see you around~" 
"Bye~"

Orchid's POV

I'm walking down the corridor looking around aimlessly. I know I'm meant to be somewhere right now but ahh well why not look around for a bit. *Wolf whistle* I turn around with a death glare to see Zico smirking. "Do you mind?"
"Lighten up take it as a compliment" I take a deep breath as I prepare to slaughter him but then "I'm so sorry for his behaviour. He's just an idiot sometimes. Well, most of the time." I keep eye contact with Taeil for a few more seconds than needed, he looked sincere. As he looks down, I walk away. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi~ so another double update! Sorry this is a bit long lmao. Enjoy<3