Main Vocals ~ Soyeol ~

Bottle Pop~ Ready to strut into the k-pop industry!
AFF Name: Moongyu

Name: Jang Haneul
 
Nickname(s):
 
Anpan Girl (From Anpanman, japanese character, people think her face is similar to his)
Sky-Blue (Haneul means Sky in korean, the color meaning is wisdom)
Kkuneul ( From Rilakkuma, her favorite character + Haneul)
Yeol, Sso (From Soyeol, her stage name).
 
Ethnicity: 2/3 Korean | 1/3 Japanese (But was raised like a full korean)
 
DOB: 04/23/1989
 
Age: 23
 
Place of birth: Hampyeong, South Jeolla, South Korea.
 
Languages spoken: Korean (Fluent), English (Basic to Semi-Fluent, can hold a conversation with some of stops to think. Have a big problem with conjugation, especially in past), Japanese (Semi-Fluent).
   
Height: 1,58
 
Weight: 50 kg
 
Blood Type: B-
  
Personality:
 
If it's your first time seeing Soyeol, you will probably find her boring and a spoiled girl. These ones that just think about themselves and wants everything in their way. But that's so much wrong. Actually she's a 5 years old kid in a body of a woman with 23. Soyeol is very quiet and afraid of meeting new people, and her doll looks will give you the wrong image of her. But it's not the only reason of that bad first image. Is her self confidence.
Soyeol believes that she's a true goddess, with perfect looks, that nobody can beat. That's very... Annoying. Just by looking at her posture you can see that she thinks like that. Her head and back is always upright, giving that feeling.
But talking about the "true" Soyeol. She  is very kind to the ones who are close to her, so kind it gets weird, like saying how much she likes them oftenly. She gives her best to make them happy, by playing with them all the time and giving them gifts from the bottom of her heart. Soyeol thinks that you have to show people you love them before you regret not doing so. When she's in love, oh, it's awful. She gets overly happy some days, by jumping, dancing and singing around just like a stupid person, but then suddenly on other days, she gets sad and serious. It's like her mood changes just like girls change clothes in these times. It actually depends more of the person she's in love. When that happens, she just starts caring so much more about her lover that almost totally forgets about herself. It's just like it doesn't matter anymore.
Around her friends she becomes a true, true stupid person. Soyeol have fun in every minute she's around them. She pull pranks, play random games, make skinship, friend-fight and confess how much she loves them everytime. Soyeol is a fun person to be with, that will try everything to make you smile when you're sad.
 
Family:
Jang Kyungho | Father
Park Miki | Mother (Since Korean mothers doesn't change their last names XD) (Daughter of a korean and a japanese)
Jang Hayoung | Younger Sister
Jang Hayul | Younger Sister
 
Likes:
- Any flavour of Ice Cream
- Change hair color
- Every kind of fantas, even the weird ones.
- Horror movies
- Doramas (Her favorite are Lie To Me)
- San X characters, mainly Rilakkuma
- Shop. Everything.
- Do skinship, from holding hands to biting
- Teenager magazines with beauty tips
 
Dislikes:
- All kind of bugs
- Cucumbers and most part of vegetables
- Annoying Kids
- Spoiled Girls
- Green Color
- Being awake when she's sleeping, doesn't matter the place or the hour.
-  Sloppy persons
 
Fears:
Needles | She have a big phobia of it, can't get close to them and even see them on the TV.
High Heights | Soyeol is afraid not exactly of the heights, but falling from them.
 
Have you got any tattoo's or piercings:
http://bodyartattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Bird-tattoos-on-wrist2.jpg (Small birds on the wrist)
http://images.ashchronicles89.multiply.com/image/1/photos/upload/300x300/R0YAwQoKCjwAAHo2lac1/boa's%20right%20ear.jpg?et=OdGzluHIMLopaV0Ob2zDXQ (All her Ear Piercings)
 
Stage Name: Soyeol
 
Your fanclub name: Royal SOciety
                                        
Years trained: 5
 
Position: Main Vocal
 
Persona: Deceiving Doll (From her misleading face, that gives the image of a 'princess-like girl', when she's totally the inverse.)
 
Singing Voice: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaYQwOSaSe4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb6NTTUQ0Vc
 
Dancing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjOBFdHdEDw
 
Rapping: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAmRO5Qf1aY
   
Fanservice techniques: Selca-Maniac, make live streams on twitter frenquently with other members or just her.
 
Extras:

If she had an english name would definitely be “Melody” or “Luna”
She is a ’89 liner, but sometimes attends to ’91 line meetings
Is very ashamed of herself without makeup
She thinks that Alcoholic Drinks and Strawberries are disgusting
Trusts a lot in horoscope, and her zodiac star is Taurus
Likes colorful colors on her hair, but usually is blonde/light brown.


Hi guys~! So, I reeeeaaaallllllyyy need more applications so I can get this running. I have sooo many ideas but I need more members :3 I'm also cutting down the applications hen I upload them on here so you don't know everything about them and I can build on the character :P so please apply then I can start! Thanks and I hope you like the new character <3 (btw if you wanted main vocals or have applied already don't worry bc I can switch things round and there's still 4 more places left!)