Kiss Goodbye

Masked Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

❝chapter 07 - kiss goodbye;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "You'll be in my dreams, tonight..."

when daehyun reveals more and something intimate go on between daejae.

Daehyun flicked his eyes up at the older, his brown eyes narrowing in suspicion as Youngjae sat in front of him in the library table for the upteenth time this month. Ever since Youngjae moved in a few months ago and when he held him as Daehyun cried in his arms, he wouldn't leave Daehyun alone. Youngjae would always walk him home, help him on his homework--even if he didn't need help--and backed him up when some of the bullies confronted him. He even asked--no insisted--that Daehyun should sit with him everyday at lunch. With the popular kids. Yeah...that's going to happen.

"So how's your day?" Youngjae chimed happily as he pulled his stuff out of his bookbag. Daehyun grunted in annoyance and rolled his eyes, closing his rather interesting book as he put in the bookmark. He planned on reading the next few chapters in peace but Youngjae just had to show up and ruinit. Youngjae watched Daehyun gather his stuff.

"Okay, I take it your day isn't as awesome as mine." He said and Daehyun stopped his actions, glaring at him. Youngjae gulped a little and was quick to correct himself. "That's not--" He was interupted when a group of kids ran up to the table, laughing.

"Dude, why are you with this kid?" The female said, her blond hair pulled up into a near ponytail. Daehyun raised an eyebrow as he stared at her.

"He's cute and all, but I wouldn't even come near him. He's got poison written all over." The other female said, her brown hair pulled into two loose braids. Daehyun tilted his head to the side and raised both of his eyebrows, making the girl shift under his glare.

Even though Daehyun said no words, his actions spoke everything. A tilt of the head and both eyebrows raised means that he was mocking the other. A scoff with a roll of the eyes signals he is annoyed or pissed off. A glare was something everyone didn't feel comfortable with. Everyone knows that receiving a glare from Daehyun is one of the most uncomfortable things. A glare meant that he was silently wishing they could burn in hell and/or planning their death.

'Course that didn't seem scary or intimidating, but Daehyun was all of those plus more. Just because his eyes and skin and figure--let's just put as Daehyun whole--was the most beautifulest thing you could ever see, doesn't mean he's a pleasant person to be around. His chocolate brown eyes will glare at you and you could feel a chill slowly creep up on your spin. Daehyun wasn't that scary, but boy was he intimidating and creepy.

"Will you guys just shut the up and walk away?" Youngjae said in annoyance, resting his chin on his palm as he side-glanced the group of Freshman. "You're annoying as hell."

"Who the hell are you to tell us what to do?!" The blonde shrieked and the male of the group stepped forward.

"Answer Minah's question, twerp." He said and Youngjae's eyebrows raised.

"Twerp?" He said, standing up and and the group of Freshman shifted as the tall Senior got to his feet. "What are you, a preschooler? I like the way you talk to the most popular Senior in this school, and a family member of the principal." Youngjae spoke sarcastically, his eyes a narrowing a little as he stared at them.

"We were just spe--"

"Speaking the truth?" Youngjae said, his eyebrows raised. Daehyun watched Youngjae stand up for him for the upteenth time and usually he would find himself annoyined with this by now. But he was some how fond of Youngjae, though it was irritating to admit.

"You may think it's the truth. But do I? Nope. Not even close." Youngjae said and folded his arms across his chest.

"Look." Minah said, stepping forward. "Daehyun is no one but a ing loner looking for a to ride, okay?" Daehyun eyes widened and he managed to suddenly shove the girl to the floor. The whole library suddenly went silent and they all stared. The rest of the freshman decided to stay silent, taking a step back. Daehyun yanked down his mask and they all gasped softly.

"You wanna run that by me again, ?!" He yelled and took one step forward, his hands tightly as he glared at her. Minah stared at Daehyun in shock but a smile grew on Youngjae's lips.

"His voice is just as beautiful as his eyes..." He thought to himself.

"You're just a tacky farm boy!" Minah yelled and got to her feet, ready to slap him. Youngjae quickly got between them, gently pushing Daehyun back as the rest of the freshman held Minah back.

Please log in to read the full chapter