Problems

Masked Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Problems

 

 

(a/n: This chapter is going to be based on BangLo featuring Daehyun. since I had BangLo in the tags)

 

 

 

 

Daehyun stared at his weeping frined in front of him, unsure of what exactly to do. The boy hadn't stopped crying for 30 minutes about a male that he had blabbered about for 10 minutes, too fast for Daehyun to actually catch. But he did catch the male's name. Bang Yong Guk. Daehyun's friend has loved the male for a total of 6 years but is beating himself up for it each times he seens Yongguk in the hallways at school. Daehyun had remembered Zelo talking about him nonstop. He remembered Zelo being so sad over the fact that Yongguk only sees Zelo as a child due to him being 16 years of age, plus the fact that he's "straight". Daehyun, however, thinks it's just a cover-up.

"Daehyun..." Zelo sniffed as he raised his head, rubbing his eyes. "D-Do you know what it's like...loving someone yet having to keep it a secret from everyone else, afraid t-that if people find out...they'll look at you differently?" Daehyun softened his eyes as he furrowed his eyebrows. He grabbed Zelo and pulled him into his arms before holding him tightly. Zelo cried against his shoulder non-stop for hours until he fell asleep in Daehyun's arms. Daehyun sighed deeply and carried his friend to his bedroom, laying him carefully on his bed and covering him up the blanket. He glanced up when he noticed Zelo's phone vibrating on the desk beside his bed. He grabbed his phone and looked at the ID. Bang Yong Guk. Daehyun narrowed his eyes and opened the message.

Zelo...Talk to me...Please...I'm sorry, okay?! The things I said...They weren't right things TO say! I'm sorry! Please stop ignoring my calls and texts!

Daehyun smirked and nibbled on his lower lip as he sat down on a bean-bag, deciding to poke around a little bit. He texted back.

This is Daehyun, actually. Zelo's crying his eyes out and the only name he's been mentioning is you. I don't give a f*** who the heck you are, you better explain whatever the heck you did before I storm to your house and beat you down with a hammer.

Daehyun looked up at his sleeping friend, his eyes sadening as he watch him cry slightly in his sleep. He Zelo's hair and watched Zelo slowly calm down, blinking when he felt his own phone vibrate in his pocket. He fished it out and opened it up almost immediately when he noticed it was from Youngjae.

Hey, Daehyun! Since it's a Friday...I dunno...maybe you wanna come over for the night?

A soft smile played on Daehyun's lips as he nibbled on his plump lower lip. He thought for a minute before replying.

...Sure, sounds great...

Daehyun put his phone down and opened up the message he recieved in Zelo's phone.

Daehyun?! Oh my god! Is Zelo okay?!

Apparently you didn't fully read my last message. ING EXPLAIN ALREADY.

Daehyun shook his head as he grabbed his phone, walking out of the room and into the bathroom. He got in front of the mirror and reached up slowly, pulling down the mask over his mouth to expose his features. He grabbed his phone when it buzzed and opened the text message up.

Jinjja? Gosh, I didn't think you'd actually agree, though! Uh...How about I pick you up later? Say...7:30?

7:30...? Sounds perfect, Jae...

Daehyun smiled and looked up at himself in the mirror, frowning once he saw how hideous he had looked. He had always thought like that. He always thought of himself as the ugliest man alive on earth, not able to understand what sparked Youngjae's interest to be with him so much!

Daehyun snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed Zelo's phone vibrating. He quickly opened the message.

Fine...Zelo confessed to me at the beginning of this week but

Please log in to read the full chapter