Disrespect (Short Update. Read A/N)

Masked Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Dancing in the Moonlight

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae rolled his shoulders and smiled brightly as he walked down the hallway. It's been at least a day since Daehyun said 'yes' to his question about taking him to prom. And since then, he's been an excited person; he never could stop smiling. Of course, people were suspicious and thought he was a strange person for being constantly happy, but that's what love can do to you.

So far, his day is going by smoothly. Easy classes in the morning, a good lunch midway in the school day. But, however, now it's GYM class.

Youngjae immediately frowned at the thought. GYM class. Youngjae has GYM class with the guy who stabbed Daehyun. The guy who is, shockingly, not in jail or anything! Boy, does that make Youngjae so pissed off.

"Yo, Youngjae." A deep voice called out, causing Youngjae to look up. Yongguk stridded over to him. "You've been smiling all day, and I know it's because of Dae. But what's with that sudden frown?"

"I've got gym." Youngjae responded. Yongguk cocked an eyebrow. "With the guy who stabbed Daehyun." Realization hit Yongguk and he nodded, his lips forming in a thin line. "I'm glad you and Zelo are in my class...I'd probably rip him apart."

"And we're all betting on it." Jongup said, wrapping his arm around Youngjae's neck. "Sure, Dae was cold at first but many people thought he was a decent guy with a bad past. They're all very upset about the incident, even some of the teachers. Hah! Can you believe that? The teachers are betting on you ripping that guy apart!"

"Should I do something about it?" Youngjae said, hesitantly, as he opened the double doors leading to the gym.

"Why shouldn't you? You love Daehyun, right?" Yongguk asked. Youngjae nodded immediately. "And that guy is the reason why he's in the hospital. That guy is--"

"Flirting with Zelo." Jongup said bluntly. Yongguk immediately raised his head, slightly wide-eyed at Jongup. Youngjae blinked and followed the direction Jongup was pointing. Indeed, it was true. Zelo was sitting up on the bleachers with the male sitting next to him, touching his knee and thigh and everything. Zelo, who had no interest in him, kept slapping his hand away irritantly. Yongguk watched with narrowed eyes as Zelo climbed off of the bleachers, but with the male hot on his tail. The male got in front of Zelo, a huge smile on his face, and it was obvious he was trying to convince Zelo into going to the prom with him.

"I don't want anything to do with you." Zelo responded, coldly. "Back the off." The male laughed softly and touched Zelo's thigh. Just as Yongguk was about to pounce on him, Zelo beat him to that. Yongguk's jaw dropped as he watched Zelo nail the male in the nose with his fist.

"I said back the off!" Zelo yelled. The whole gym went silent. The male looked up at Zelo, holding his bleeding nose. He raised his hand and Yongguk was quick to respond. He ran up to the guy and stood between him and Zelo

Please log in to read the full chapter