Final Chapter: Repeated Silence

Perfect Nightmare (Walking on a Dream Sequel)

A/N: HELLO!!!!!! This is the last chapter of this story!!!!! Many things will be left unanswered but I assure you they will be answered because.....THIS IS GOING TO BE A TRILOGY!!!!!!!!!! The Dream Trilogy. Enjoy!

 

March 20, 2013

Dear Kris,

I can't do this anymore. I can't deal with all this ing death. It's too much. The sound of blasting guns wake me up in a bloody daze. I've seen 7 people tortured. They had their skin scalded and torched off. One person even got murdered while on video chat with his wife. I'm even starting to see that isn't there. I saw this ing man just standing in front of me, staring. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it.

-Chanyeol

 

March 24, 2013

Yeollie, how can you say that? I thought you loved me. I thought you would do anything for me. Did you lie?

-Kris

 

March 26, 2013

I do love you, Kris, but what if we meet and you don't like what you see? What then? All this sacrifice would be for nothing. I haven't even seen what you look like. I's just not realistic. I'm going to go home. I'm so sorry. Maybe we'll meet again someday.

-Chanyeol

 

Three weeks went by without any reply from Kris. Not even a letter to try and stop Chanyeol. Until one day, Chanyeol received a phone call form Kris' unit.

 

"Is this Park Chanyeol?"

"Yes. Who's speaking?"

"My name is Chen. I have to tell you something."

"Okay..."

"Kris is...Kris is dead."

"W-w-what?"

"He wanted to me tell you that he loves you and that he'll wait for you in Heaven. And that he's sorry he couldn't hang on until the end."

 

And Chanyeol's world becomes silent and dark. Nothing anywhere. No sound. No people. No emotion. Nothing. He's neither dead nor alive. He's just silent.