Time to Go

◊Give me your Heart◊

 

 

 

 

I left home earlier than usual so there wasn't any need for me to be in a hurry for class. As I walked slowly down the street, my mind was corrupted with thoughts about Nightmare. Even though he was just part of my imagination how come did he look so familiar? Every time I would recall my dream other silly questions would appear in my mind.

 Two kids my age dashed right trough me and before I knew it i was on the ground. They were from my class, yet they didn't even bother to see if I was ok. Even if they did it wouldn't make a difference to me, they were all the same. Its not that I detest them, it's more like I find them boring, too judgmental and not worth bothering to understand. I'm not special, actually I might be even lower than them, but I consider things this way: People should be like a good painting- colorful, with many different sides and emotions, yet a bit mysterious. It was a bit sad to think that I had no friends, not even someone I like except for Nightmare.

As gathered a few of my stuff, which scattered around  when I fell, I thought that maybe I should try and adapt to the people surrounding me instead of thinking how to change them or I would just find myself a different world. Those thoughts amused me and brought back the smile on my face.


"Are you alright?"


 As I stood up I noticed the tall boy standing behind me. He was wearing my school's uniform, but I couldn't recall seeing him before.


"Yeah, I thi-"


Before I could finish my thoughts he took my bag and secured my body with his other arm.


"I guess their parents never thought them simple manners." He stated and smiled at my confusion. "I am second year, Taemin."

 "I-I am second year, Alice."

 "Oh I know who you are and it is an honor to meet you."

"An honor?"


 My eyes winded at that word. Was he mocking me or was he actually talking serious?


"Of course. If I was you I'd probably shoot them right between the eyes."


 Taemin kept on smiling. Even when I tried to take his words as a minor joke, his tone wouldn't allow me to do so.


 "You know, I'm fine and I will be late for class-" His grip tightened around me as we walked through the park.

"Belief me will be there just on time. And I want to make sure you will be okay. It hurts me when I see you in pain."


My heart skipped a bit and I felt my cheeks go a bit red. His honesty struck my heart. You could see it in his eyes, he wasn't lieing. But one thing got me puzzled how come he knew who I was, but I didn't. He said that he was a second year like me and I wanted to ask him why was this the first time I saw him or which class was he in, but I didn't. What if me not remembering or not even knowing would hurt his feelings? I didn't want to risk it. His eyes already gave away so much agony and worry that made me even feel uncomfortable just wondering about it.


"RUN!" I flinched. "Alice, run!"

"Did you say something?" I asked Taemin, but he didn't seem to know what I was talking about.


I looked around us, but I didn't see any familiar faces. The voice called for me again. The sound was getting weaker, but I finally recognized it. It was Nightmare's voice. But how was it possible? Was I out of my mind?


"Stop..." I froze.


 His voice sounded so desperate and weak the frightened me to the core of my bones. Taemin shocked his head at me asking what was wrong, but I didn't answer. Was it my inner voice telling me not to continue walking with him? But why shouldn't I, it didn't make me feel insecure or anything.


 "Common. We aren't going to be there on time." Taemin pouted.


"I think I might stop by the infirmary first. You can just go on ahead I will be fine."

I pulled myself away from his grip and walked pass by him. I couldn't hear his footsteps until he suddenly grabbed my arm and forcefully turned me around facing him.


 "You can't. You will ruin it." He spoke trough clenched teeth.


I was frightened at his sudden change of heart. He was cold and aggressive. I didn't understand his words, but before I could ask the voice came back again.


"Alice! THE SAND!"


An image of the grey sand opening underneath me flashed trough my head. I was just about to runaway in panic, but it was too late. Taemin hugged me tightly and we fell towards the ground...but there was nothing like that underneath us, just a huge black hole that us into the darkness...

 

 

 


 

♠ ~Thank you for reading ! Expect new chapter tomorrow ;) ♠