My Blood Stains Your Hands

◊Give me your Heart◊

 


 

 

 

 

“Your hair wants cutting and perhaps your neck could…’use a trim’!”
  

Those words pounded like drums, loudly in my mind as I ran. It was like a shot in the dark – with no direction or incitement of your actions whatsoever, going out there blind and hoping for the best of you to pull you away from the pit whole called dead.

 

They wanted me gone like a wolf…like a predator.
 

I turned and saw mere shadows far behind me. But those shadows were growing clearer as I become aware of – It was them.

That boy from before - with dark raven hair - he was leading them on a brown pure blooded horse and a few guards following him, on cattle as well.

My mind froze, but my body kept going leaving bloody trails after me. My eyes couldn’t focus the land ahead of me, but my instinct drove me far enough from them. At that moment my ears were leading me towards my savior. The only way for me to escape them was the woods - I could hear it in the whispers in my head, the sound of my heart, even in the howls of the wolfs, as if the forest was alive trying to warn me.

As I kept running the adrenaline made me faster, but they were catching up on me. I was already running a lot faster than usual, but it still wasn’t enough.

They surrounded me.


“—Ha, impressive…but nothing can save you now.” Said one of the guards, while coughing heavily.


I was so close to the forest…


“So what’s your next move, trespasser?” Asked the boy, through his little playful laughs.


They were closing up, decreasing the distance between us.

I kneeled down and took a last look at the forest – dark and mysterious…and a few hungry wolfs watching upon me.


“You can say your goodbyes now.” They spoke.


I was going to die either way, right? I preferred to take my chances with the wolfs!   

I looked up as they were about to stab me, but the roar of the predators took their attention away. That was my chance! I made a sprint towards the wild dogs.

I was almost there. A few feet away from them and nobody was going to stop me! Who would follow a crazy person heading towards bloodthirsty creatures? But I had forgotten no one here was normal…

A strong grip on my hand pulled me away fiercely and covered my mouth with a piece of clothing. I didn’t have any powers left, I was at the very bottom of my limits and I just gave in to the sleep…
                           


 

                                                                                                  * * *

 

 

I woke up to the sound of screams.
 

Was I alive or just in hell?

 

I found myself laying on a sofa in the middle of a huge library. I was fully bandaged, not a single wound was showing – just like a mummy. I leaped from the sofa in shock, placing my hand on my neck.


There was nothing, like the skin had never been sliced…

The argument grew fiercer, even so I couldn’t really tell what it was about. I took a few painful steps towards the door – the center of the ruckus.

 

I took a sneak peek through the crack-opened door. My eyes winded at the view.

That guy - the one who pulled me away from the wolfs.

 

He was yelling at another tall looking boy with cat-like eyes, wearing a raven black suit. They were so angry at each other you could feel the hatred locked inside of them – just like two dogs chained up to two opposite walls trying to destroy one another.

My attention was so drawn by their detestation that I forgot I was hiding and as I let go of the door handle, the sound quickly drew their attention towards me. The black haired boy dashed towards me putting his right hand firmly on my neck, burying his finger in my skin. Suddenly all sign of emotion washed away from his face as if he was a porcelain doll. I felt my breath gradually leaving my body.


 

“Stop!” Ordered the other male, placing a sword onto my attacker’s throat. “Kai, you have crossed the line, don’t make things worse.”   


Kai let go of me and took a few steps away, angrily.


“It was her order, that she doesn’t pass your border alone! That’s why I did it. And now you are going against her, by leaving this one alive?” Kai said through clenched teeth. “Hatter, You are walking on thin ice...”


With those last words, Kai took of tensely and shut the door behind him.

There was silence for a minute or so. The boy took a calm glance at me as if he was analyzing something. I felt uneasy. I didn't know what to do - should I look him straight in the eyes or just not pay attention to his heavy gaze.



“Thank you.” I mumbled under my nose and made a slight bow.

“For what?” He asked without his expression changing.

“Uh-, Its nothing…I-it doesn’t matter.”

 

Was I wrong? Maybe he was planning on killing me.

 

“No, please continue your thoughts.” An intrigued smile made his cheeks rise.

“For me still being alive…for saving me.”

“You shouldn’t do that.” He turned his back to me and moved towards the little coffee table next to the sofa.

“Excuse me?”

“If you are going to thank people for your life, then your instantly giving them a permission to treat you like their object…” He took a sip of his glass. “…If you continue with this you will become an easy target for everyone. Do you plan on being my object?”



I felt like he was making a fool out of me. “No.” I answered fast.


“Good.” He said with a chuckle. “I was going to kill you for trespassing, but now your presence might be of use.”


I looked around trying to figure out a way to run away.


“Don’t pressure yourself about it, trying to escape me is futile.” He stood up and came straight to my face.

“You are shaking like a little puppy.” His hand move down my cheek to my chin.

“If I agree to help you, will you help me?” I asked.

“You are nothing that I would ever care about, but for now if you trust me, no one will go against you. Even if they do, they shall lose.” His cold gaze went like sharp needles through my eyes and pierced the very core of my thoughts. My mind went blank.

“Fine.”

“Tomorrow 3 o’clock... at the main garden. Don’t be late.”

 


His face made a neutral mask in order to hide his satisfaction. It was written all over his face that he was hiding something big and it was a matter of time for me to find out what and save Himchan.




 


 

♠ Thank you all for spending your time on reading my fic! ^^ If yu have any requests or ideas like - different font styles, text size or anything at all please feel free to comment! ^_^