Drabble 7.5_Retake

Math Class Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo sighs and steps into the noisy classroom, ducking immediately to dodge a spitball. Ms. Kwon is nowhere in sight and Kyungsoo closes his eyes and prays for the best.

 

If I die here today, may all of these peasants suffer eternal hell for causing me pain.

 

“Yo! Kyungsoo! Come over here!”

 

Especially Minhyun. I hope he gets -ed by Satan.

 

A lanky, black haired boy jogs over to him and slings and arm around his shoulders, “Kyungsoo! We haven’t talked since what, freshmen year?”

 

“That’s because you deemed me ‘uncool’ and ‘unfit’ to hang out with you. Not that I wanted to either.” He grumbles miserably. The smaller of the two discreetly tries to shake off the taller because he’s heavier, and Kyungsoo is in pain because becoming a human arm rest is not comfortable, no matter what Baekhyun says.

 

Minhyun rolls his eyes and steers him into the corner of the room. No one pays attention, except for one curious onlooker.

 

Minhyun leans down until he’s eye level with him, and Kyungsoo shifts uneasily at their close proximity, “Kyungsoo, I know you’re friendly with those ‘EXO’ guys. I need a date for the party Youngjae is holding, and Chen is super fine.” He nudges his head in the direction where eleven handsome boys were milling about. “Tell him some nice things about me, be my wingman. I might even let Youngjae invite you.”

 

Kyungsoo grimaces and looks away, because Minhyun is one of the most popular in the school, almost rivaling EXO’s popularity, and he could get a date just fine without him. He’s sort of curious though, as to why the attractive boy is even talking to him, school-wide nerd who doesn’t do anything but keep to himself.

 

Minhyun sighs deeply through his nose and props an elbow on the wall, “It’s kind of known that they won’t look at anybody else other than you, or each other. If you recommend me, I can get some.” He speaks as if he’s communicating with an oblivious child, which is fairly true since Kyungsoo more or less grew up in a well-protected environment. He’s thought girls had cooties and s were strange up until seventh grade when he had ual education.

 

He silently shudders at the memory.

 

Minhyun is eye-to-eye with him once more and Kyungsoo jerks back, “Personal space here, no offense.” He holds out his hands and gently pushes Minhyun away.

 

Minhyun raises an eyebrow, and ogles at him from head to toe, “You know, you’re not that bad looking. If we can get you into a pair of skinny jeans and a tighter shirt, you’d get laid in no time.”

 

“I don’t want to get laid; I just want to learn.” Kyungsoo shakes his head when he remembers the absence of their teacher, “I’ll try to get you the date. No promises though, I’m not that close with them.”

 

“They always talk about you.”

 

“I don’t talk about them!”

 

Minhyun smirks and closes the distance between their bodies, trapping the small male against the wall, “If you want, I’ll let you talk about me. I might even talk about you too.” He whispers, mouth hovering just above his ear.

 

“Umm…” Kyungsoo turns his head, face decorated with a cute blush. He’s been hit on before, sure, but those experiences were discreet. This, being trapped against the wall by another man, was so painfully new and scary to the petite male.

 

Suddenly, a strong arm is wrapped around his waist and he’s pulled back into a firm chest.

 

“Sorry Minhyun, I need to talk to Kyungsoo for a bit. I need to ask him what he’s wearing for our date to Youngjae’s party.”

 

“We what?”

 

“He’s what with you?”

 

“Yes, quite actually.”

 

“But I don’t—”

 

Chen quickly flasheds the other a quick smile before clamping a hand on Kyungsoo’s mouth, dragging the confused and oblivious boy from an equally confused Minhyun. Once they were a good deal away, Kyungsoo removes himself from the elder’s grip.

 

“Um…” He shuffles nervously at the ground. A nice, rosy blush had started to form on his plump cheeks and his face was feeling a bit warm as well. What can he say? ‘Thank you for saving me but I don’t want to date you go away’, or ‘you should’ve let me handle that myself’, which he couldn’t. Minhyun was intimidating.

 

Chen smirks and stuffs a hand into his jeans, “Don’t worry about it. Although, as repayment for saving you, kiss me.”

 

“What? I—”

 

“On the cheek.” He grins as he adds in. Kyungsoo pouts and looks around. No one else was attentive to them, excluding the other ten of EXO. He could overlook that, but how could he kiss him? And to think he thought Chen was the most noble.

 

“Come one, just a peck. Don’t worry, no funny business.”

 

He playfully taps his index finger against his cheek and flutters his eyelashes, jutting out his face, ready for the kiss even before he could reply.

 

 Kyungsoo hesitates for a second but leans forward, puckering his deliciously chubby lips and closes his eyes, a blush overtaking his entire face and turning him into a bright strawberry.

 

“Tricked you.”

 

Before he could react, a pair of lips meet his and his eyes snap open in shock. The offender is already on the other side of the classroom, laughing with his friends.

 

“Y-Yah! Kim Jongdae! Come back!” 

 

Author Rambles:

 

So yeah..I didn't like the previous chapter that much, but I liked the idea of a member saving him from trouble ^^' Haha, Chenchen got a kiss from our Soo baby~

Like and subscribe if you liked!