Happy Halloween Special Part 1

Math Class Drabbles

 

 

 

                “Happy Halloween!”

 

                Luhan cheers, football helmet almost sliding off his head. His jersey hangs off him like a blanket, almost encasing him. The shoulder pads almost engulf his small build, and along with oversized tights Luhan resembles a toddler dressing in his dads football outfit.

 

                Sehun smiles and readjusts his crown, “Hyung, do I make a good prince?” He sets his hands on his hips and folds his royal red cape over his shoulder. The blue tunic he’s wearing goes down to his mid thighs and under that he has baby blue slacks. An innocent smile takes up his face when Luhan nods and pats his head.

 

                Kris leans on a nearby desk, tongue periodically prodding his fake fangs, “I wonder what Kyungsoo will come as…”

 

                “Maybe something cute, like a bunny!” Chanyeol fantasizes, bulky dog ears blocking half his face.

 

                The others sigh dreamily, thinking how their special and precious baby Kyungsoo would dress up. Maybe he would come as a cute kitten? Or maybe a y nurse? If the latter, then all of them were willing to break some bones and feign some illness to get a special treatment.

 

                The bell rings, but the students make no move to disperse from their groups. Yesterday, the teacher announced that Halloween day would be a free period; Ms. Kwon wasn’t even coming in. She trusted them enough to not kill each other. Hopefully atleast.

 

                The door opens and automatically, eleven people’s heads turned. What they saw though, made their jaws drop and eye bug out.

 

                Kyungsoo stood, nervous. He twiddles his thumbs together and looks around the room, feeling a bit of relief since most of the other students hadn’t paid attention to his entrance. When catching the heated gazes of eleven students however, he feels a furious blush overcome him.

 

                Due to a request made by his longtime friend and brother-but-not-really-related-brother Ryeowook, he had squeezed into his sister’s old cat costume. It wasn’t a normal cat costume, you would say…considering his sister was in her twenties and she’d gotten the outfit for adult purposes.

 

                On his feet were shiny black flats with small silver bells attached at the sides. A red ribbon ran through the outer edge and curled up and around his ankle, stopping below his calf. Along with that, silver see-through lace stockings came up and stopped at right above his knees. The sides were fringed and because of the transparency, expanses of milky white skin could be seen.

 

                What clung around his hips couldn’t be called shorts because shorts were pants with the pant part cut short. The shorts he adorned had no pant at all, you see, and were impossibly tight. It hugged him like a second skin, emphasizing the wearer’s slim thighs with black and white polka dots. Clipped behind them, a devious black tail swung back and forth between his pale legs as he walked.

 

                Draped on his torso was a black tight-fitting leather tank top the adhered in all the right places. It was a low v-neck and the collar was ruffled. Wrapped around his neck was a small bell attached to a bowtie. To top the cake, small black devil horns poked through from his head.

 

                Chanyeol feels his mouth go dry as he watches the small male scurry to his seat.

 

                “Well hot damn…”

 

                Baekhyun blinks, mouth opening and closing as if he couldn’t decide whether position was more comfortable.  Kris had stumbled at first glance and now had a reserved position on the floor. Yixing, Suho, and Xiumin all had silently watched the younger with eyes that gleamed with hidden intent. The others, all of them really, had their breaths taken away by the little vixen that now sat in the back of the room.

 

                “I want to sink my teeth into those luscious thighs…”

 

                “I want to run my hands through his hair, and tug at those damn ears.”

 

                “I want to see how well that pink tongue works around my-”

 

                “Kai.”

 

                “Sorry.”

 

                Kris smirks, “Come on Joonmyun, don’t deny you weren’t thinking the same thing.”

 

                Said accused looked scandalized, “Never!”

 

                “…”

 

                “Ok fine. I want to squeeze his so hard I’d leave pink marks. I want trail my kisses down his chest while he moans out like a . All the while you guys watch and jerk yourselves off.”

 

                Chen shifts in his seat uncomfortably, “It’s always the quiet ones.”

 

                The others nod in agreement.

 

Author Rambles:

So yeah...updating before I go trick-or-treating ^^' There will be another part~ 

Subscribe and comment if you like!