Drabble 3

Math Class Drabbles

 

*Note: I hate doing notes in the beginning of the story, but this is necessary. The teacher will be Ms. Kwon ok. Just because.*

 

 

                Silky looking locks of soft brown hair fall gently against the delicate woman’s shoulders as she looks up, disinterested, and calls off names from the roll call sheet that’s gripped between her manicured fingers. “Mr. Do, you’re next for the presentation. I expect much from my top student.” She nonchalantly adds in. Ms. Kwon toys with a tuff of hair as she watches the scene unfold. There was a reason why period five was her favorite class.

 

                Kyungsoo nods and stands up. He shakily gathers up his notes and, dutifully noting the fact that several backpacks were littered around the small space between the desks, he gingerly makes his way down the aisle, nudging a bag here and there with his foot before he reaches his spot in the front of the classroom. His eyes comically widen when he realizes the previous duo hadn’t finished assembling their notes yet. 

 

                Turning on his heels, Kyungsoo walks to the teacher’s desk, “Ms. Kwon, I feel more comfortable doing my presentation via slideshow.” His voice cracks halfway,, “I had my usb brought just in case. Can I hook it up?”

 

                “Sure, sure.” She waved him off.

 

                He nods again and walks up podium the laptop sat on and inserts the small device. As he waits for the machine to boot up, he remembers the projector screen needs to be pulled down.

 

 

Curse my vertically challenged body

 

                Kyungsoo quietly groans as his fingers barely brush the edge of the screen. He jumps this time; but that only causes him to almost trip and plant his face against the white board. He’s sort of glad the class had other things to do than to watch him fail at the mundane task of pulling down the screen. Maybe if he tries one more time. The petite man braces his feet against the floor and jumps with all his might. He falters as his fingers jab the metal covering of the screen. He trips, but luckily his shirt latches on something and he feels himself pulled up.

 

Wait, tables can’t pull someone up- CRAP!

 

He squeaks cutely when a rough hand grips itself on his waist, and another cute squeal leaves him lips as another hand, soft this time, wraps itself around the other side of his waist. Effortlessly, Kyungsoo is pulled up and is face to face with the towering duo of the class.

 

                Chanyeol smiles mischievously and looks over to his even taller companion, “Kris, doesn’t our Kyunggie look like he needs help?” 

 

                The edges of Kris’s lips pull into slight smile and he hums, “I agree. Let us help you with that.” His hand slides down and he caresses the tender skin right above Kyungsoo’s pelvic bone.

 

                A nice, rosy blush is dusted on the shorter male’s cheeks as he finds himself scrutinized under the other two’s passionate gazes. “I’m fine, just go back to your seats. This is my presentation.” He steels his gaze and thins his deliciously plump lips. His face contorts to one of discomfort and he squirms away from the offending hand. He hears a deep voiced laugh and another hand lands dangerously close to his bottom. Internally, he panics. On the outside, he’s close to panicking. Maybe is he could send some sort of SOS signal…

 

                Kyungsoo looks around the class to find no one paying attention. In any other situation, he’d be glad. But when two giants are possibly assaulting him, a bit of attention never hurt anyone.

 

                Chanyeol smiles even wider, if possible, and without batting a feminine eyelash on his eye he reaches up behind him and pulls down the screen with fluidity of a martial artist.

 

                Kris chuckles and discards himself and Chanyeol from Kyungsoo, “We know. Good luck- or, never mind. You don’t need it do you, Mr. Top Student?” He teases, folder full of notes tucked away safely under his arm as he and Chanyeol make their way to their seats.

 

Kyungsoo blushes once more and he’s sure he resembles a bright, red strawberry.

 

 

                “…and that’s why triangle ABC is not equal to XYD and that the perpendicular angle XC is compared to the skew line of YB.”

 

Just as Kyungsoo finishes the last line to his presentation, the bell sings its melody of departure, signaling the other students to leave. He winces as the sound of thundering footsteps crash and pound against the floor and he mentally braces himself for a bruised and torn up bag.

 

                Surprisingly, he finds his pack missing. He lets his eyes wander around the room before his brown orbs recognize his navy blue messenger bag sitting unscathed by the back table.

 

                He walks to it, half suspiciously, and finds a small green sticky note stuck to the front flap. He reads it carefully before rolling his eyes and throwing it in trashcan.

 

As he leaves, a hidden smile is adorned onto his face.

 

                Next time, don’t be afraid to ask for help. We’d do anything for you. – Kris and Chanyeol

                P.S: I like your Pororo underwear ;D  – Chanyeol

                P.S.S: Ignore him – Kris

                P.S.S.S: Admit it Kris, his underwear is adorable.  – Chanyeol

                P.S.S.S.S: Shut up. We’re running out of room. Anyways, see you tomorrow Soo. Remember, we’re always here if you need anything – Kris

~~~

 

Author Rambles:

Hey guys! Sorry for no update on the weekend. I went to kcon~ It was awesome! EXO-M IS SO DAMN GORGEOUS IRL. SRSLY, PICTURES DO NO JUSTICE IN REPRESENTING THEIR BEAUTY .A.

Um…Anyways….xD I know this is really lame but it was all I could think of because when I thought about doing an OT3, I had so many ideas. But when I sat down to write it…My mind was blank D: I tried to put a bit of cuteness at the end, but I fail at fluff so I apologize xD Oh, and I tried my hand at present tense writing rather than past. Do you guys like this way, or the other way? I like this style…but if you guys feel uncomfortable I’ll write it the old way ^^;