Chapter 5

Aliens in my Attic!

ALIENS IN MY ATTIC

Chapter 5

 

"This place is very small", Kai smirked.


"Well, find another place to live" You sniffed.


After a few wanderings, you finally arrived in your house.


"No, it's actually nice here,Luna", Suho warmly smiled. You felt your heartbeat quicken. You threw him a grateful smile.


"There's just one room in my house. One is mine but I'll just give it to you. Oh. I need to get somethings before that. I'm sorry for letting you sleep in one room. But, the room is quite spacious so I think you'll fit in nicely. Maybe"


"But, where will you sleep?", Suho asked.


"There's still room in the attic. I'll stay there."


"No!" Baekhyun said.   "We'll stay in the attic. Right guys?" He threw a glare at the others. They all nodded at once.


"I-I can't", you stammered.


"We insist. Besides, it's your room. We don't have the right to just let you sleep in the attic"


You smiled at the boy's kindness. You agreed at the end. "Araso, araso. But let me clean the attic first."


After tidying up the attic, you showed them the whole house. It didn't last long since your house is small.


You let them roam the house freely after that, though you made sure that no one ventures to your room or near the kitchen. You were getting a drink when Chanyeol yelled somewhere in the living room.

 

"EVERYONE! I'VE SEEN THE PORTAL!!"

 

Everyone clambered to the living room and saw Chanyeol oggling on the television.


"I just need to get this stupid glass off!".


You laughed and plopped on the sofa.


"Chanyeol, that's just the TV.You can watch TV shows using that machine. Now, please move as I watch my favorite variety show."  You point the remote control to the TV, changing its channel.


The aliens were fascinated.


"Noona, how did you do that?" Sehun asked.


"Woah, Luna has superpowers!" D.O. said excitedly. You felt yourself blush.


"It's just the remote" You muttered.


"You know, we have powers too." Sehun said shyly. You gaped at them.


"You never told me that! You could have just used your powers to that girl and escaped!".


Suho blushed and said  "We don't want to frighten the humans....".


"...And we don't want to hurt anyone", Kai added and D.O. laughed.


"Actually, there's something in the room that stops us using our powers." He grinned.


You laughed "Can you please tell me your powers?"


Suho stepped forward and smiled warmly at you.


"We can show you."


Suho held out his hand and the water on your cup floated to his hand. He turned it into an orb.


"Water.." You whispered. Suho nodded and retreated, beckoning Baekhyun to move forward.


"And I'm the bearer of light", he said.He held out his hand and a dazzling light blinded you.


Chanyeol stepped forward and grinned. Suddenly, your table caught fire. You screamed and searched for a fire extinguisher.


"OH MY GOSH! WHERE HAVE I PUT THAT FIRE EXTINGUISHER?! PLEASE NOT THE TABLE!!" You screamed. Kai chuckled at your reaction.


"Relax, Luna. I can make it disappear.". With a swish, the fire disappeared; the table left unscathed.


"Chanyeol, I think you scared her", Baekhyun said as he stared at your bewildered expression. Chanyeol widened his eyes and yelled hurried apologies.


"I'-I'm sorry-"


"Woah! The table's as good as new! How did you do that?"


Chanyeol felt his cheeks getting warm.


"Uhh- That's a secret I'll never tell". You pouted and turned to D.O but..


"I'll go" Kai smirked. You rolled your eyes and stared at him.


"What's your pow-Omo! Where did he go?"You asked but Kai disappeared.


"I'm right here" A voice behind you said. you spun around and saw Kai, smirking.


"Teleportation.." You muttered.


"Right again, Luna!" Suho congratulated as you grinned.


"Who's next?D.O?", you glanced at D.O. He flushed red and muttered something unintelligible.


"We can't do Kyungsoo's power right now" Suho said, apologetic. .


Kyungsoo?Who's Kyungsoo? You glanced at D.O. and finally realized.  Soo, that's his real name. I wonder how many of them have false names...


"Well, you can just tell me" You suggested.


D.O smirked "My power is beastly strength. I can create earthquakes with a stomp of my foot"


You laughed nervously. Wow.


"Good thing you didn't show me. I don't want to find myself in a wreckage" You turned to Sehun.


"Sehun-ah, what's your power?

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

You stood in bated breath. Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something but you covered his mouth with your hand.

 

"Ssssh!"

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

You motioned the boys to go to their room and made the shh sign. Who would that be? Don't tell me they've found us already!  You took a deep breath, plastered a smile on your face and opened the door.