CHAPPIE 9~

My love for you

Yuri's POV

This is the beginning of December. Only 5 more days until my birthday! YAY! But it will probably more lonely because it is only me and Tiffany. Speaking of Tiffany, where is she? I had been looking for her for the whole house! I was probably lucky to have a dad who has a friendly and rich friend to buy us this HUGE house. 

Yuri: Tiffany! Where are you?

No answer.

Yuri: Tiffany, where are you?!?

No answer.

Yuri: TIFFANY!!!!!

Tiffany: What?

Yuri: WHERE ARE YOU?!?

Tiffany: At a library!

There's a library? Why did my dad didn't tell me?

Yuri: Tiffany! Can you come back here and show me the way?!

Tiffany: I am coming!

Soon I saw her walking back from NOWHERE.

Yuri: There is a library?!?xD

Tiffany: WooWoo. Calm down Yul~ 

Yuri: I can't! I miss reading books! Please just show me!!

Tiffany: It's your fault for not going to school for the whole 1 month.

Yuri: I don't want to. I need to avoid Minho.

Tiffany: Yuri. Yuri Yuri Yuri! You had only been going to school for 2 days. When will you stop avoiding him? You need a future too you know! But all you did was just staying home and even lied that you are going to a trip with your family just because he putted his arm around your shoulder for like...not even a minute.

Hearing those words. I suddenly felt that I did something wrong. She is right. I have to go back to school. It's obviously just him putting his arms around my shoulder that makes me don't want to go to school anymore? NO!

Yuri: You're right. I'll go back to school.

~Next Day~

Tiffany: Are you ready for school?

Yuri: Of course! Oh wait. I've forgot to wear my glasses.

Tiffany: No need of glasses. Wear contacts!

Yuri: Fine.

~At school~

Yuri's POV

I am so nervous! But why am I? Is it because of Minho? Oh come one! Keep the thought out of your mind!!><

RIIIINNNGGG

Time for class! There's my desk! I miss it! And my books! Why is teacher sajangnim is not here? Oh yeah. I am early. I sat down and wait as the other students entered the class. They looked at me and waved with a friendly way. Aww~ Then...MINHO!! OH NO! I have to hide!

Minho's POV

The bell rang so I went to class. I miss Yuri~:(( Where is she? Too bad I can't find her house. And Tiffany is not even at her own house! She now live with Yuri...ToT When I enter the class, I saw someone who sits next to my desk. AM I DREAMING? Is that YURI? She seems like that she is trying to hide from me. I ran to her.

Minho: Where have you been?!

Yuri: Umm...I-uh...I was going to a family trip with my family and Tiffany.

Minho: You know how much I have missed you?

Oh no. Why did I say that?

Yuri: Huh?

Minho: I mean that I missed you and Tiffany too.

Yuri: Ohhh.

Minho: Yea.

Yuri: I gotta go. BYE!

Minho: Man. Not again.

Yuri's POV

Did he just say he misses me? Oh no. Why is my nerves all up? I better skip this class. And ONLY this class. Because next class, Minho's not in the same class as me. Where should I go? Ooh. The rooftop seems good!

Woa! The air here is so refreshing~ I decided to sit there and enjoy the breezes while listening to music. Then someone spoke up. And its a male.

Boy: Hey there.

I turned around expecting Minho. But it's not Minho. Who is this??

I hope you guys would be curious about who the boy is. haha. Please comment! and subscribes....