CHAPPIE 11~

My love for you

Yuri's POV

Today was really fun, I actually liked the trip with Nichkhun. So we played until 11:30 am and then we start to go back to school.

Yuri: Thank you for takiing me with you! This is so fun!

Nichkhun: If you want, we can do this again everyday?

Yuri: Hmm...Maybe. Bye! (starts walking)

Nichkhun: Wait!

Yuri: Hmm?

Nichkhun: Come here, forgot to give you something

Yuri: What is it? (walks closer)

Nichkhun: This (kisses her cheeks)

Did he just kiss me? Is that a friendly kiss or a "you-know-what" kiss? But why am I enjoying it? I like Minho right? So why am I enjoying it? I am very coufused right now. I blushed and walked away really fast.

Author's POV (me!!)

Yuri walked away as she didn't notice someone was watching them. Nichkhun became his very HUGE and BIG enemy.

Minho's POV

I walked out the gate to see if I see Yuri. But shes not in the school. She was out at the parking lot. Kissing somebody! Wait, it was HIM that kissed HER! My heart sank down low, very low. Who is that guy? And Yuri seems to bee enjoying that kiss! No! I can't let him have her like that! I have to fight for her! Now I know who he is. That guy is Nichkhun. Nichkhun Horvejkul. The Thai prince of this school. Well, lets see who wins Nichkhun.

Minho: YURI!!

Yuri: Oh, M-Minho! What are you doing here?

Minho: Who is that guy?

Yuri: What are you talking about? And why do you care?

Minho: I care because...because...(grabs Yuri's hand) You're going with me. (drag yuri)

Yuri: Yah! Minho! What are you doing?

Minho: We are going somewhere.

Yuri: Exactly where?

Minho: You'll see.

Yuri: But what are we going to do at that place?

Minho: hmm...I have to tell you something.

Yuri: ?

Yuri's POV

Where is he takiing to? I am very confused! And then he revealed it, the rooftop.

Yuri: What are you going to tell me Minho?

Minho: Well, Yuri. I am here to tell you that i had set my eyes on you since we met. Well, maybe at the sleepover party. But, it might seems unbelievable to hear a popular boy like me to fall in love with a girl like you. But, I did. So can you please be mine forever?

Did he just say those words? Should I accept him, or not? Eotteokke???

HELOO EVERYONE!!! WILL YURI ACCEPT HIM? OR DUMP HIM AND JUST WALK AWAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED? WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! PS: Sorry for not updating in awhile~0u0