CHAPPIE 1~

My love for you

Yuri's POV

Today's my first day of school in Seoul. I really miss my family in America but it's time for me to follow my dreams. Me and my dad moved here because he has a good friend who is working in the richest company here, he invited my dad to work there. Anyways, I am almost there...my new school.

"Good luck honey! It's your first day, don't get in trouble okay?" my dad said.

"Of course I will not! Did you forget about your straight A student?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Hmm...Maybe," he said with a laugh.

I ignored him and enter the school. It's really large in here. All of them are so pretty and..special, I think. I am nothing compared to them. I am just a normal girl, or should I say a NERD. As I was walking through the hallway, suddenly a boy walked past me. My heart seems like stopping for a second when he look at me...DID I REALLY FALL IN LOVE ALREADY? But if I am, that would probably impossible because this guy seems to be very popular. But I'll try to get his attention. Then suddenly, the bell rang so I rushed quickly to class.

"Quiet down class! Okay! We're having a new student this year. Her name is KWON YURI. Come here!" she said as signaling me to come into the class. So I walked in.

"Hi, I am Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you guys," I said.

Then I hear whispering like, Oh great, another nerd, or, she looks pretty. Great, the first day and people already hating me. How am I suppose to make friends if people hates me?

"Okay, Yuri, you will be seating nest to.....oh, the seat next to Minho is available, you can go ahead and sit there." I begin to search for the empty seat she said. Oh no....Minho is.....I am DEAD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe that I am sitting next to Minho...But I do too....YAH! KWON YURI! SNAP OUT OF IT! Whatever, I'll just ignore it...So I begin to walk to my desk and sit next to Minho. After a long silence, he suddenly spoke.

"Hey, I am Minho, nice to meet you."

"N-Nice to m-meet you t-too," why am I so nervous?

"Are you okay?" he asked, he's so sweet.

"I'm fine! Just a little tired on my f-first day," I said.

He nodded.

"I am Yuri, Kwon Yuri."

"I know, the teacher introduced you to the whole class," he said with a smile. IT WAS SO CUTE!!!!XD

"Oh.."

"I hope we could be friends! You seems nice." he said.

"You want to be my friend? I thought a cool guy with many crushes just want to be with cool friends! I am just a NERD."

"So? I want to experience it!" he said with a smirk.

"Okay?"

The bell ring, everybody starts to run out the hallway. After I went out the door, a girl jumps in front of me.

"Hey Yuri!!XD Want to be friends?" she said."I am Tiffany by the way."

"Sure! haha. My second friend!" I said, with a smile.

"Second? I thought I was first~" Tiffany said with a sad face, but then turns happy again." Who is it?XD"

"Ummm...You might be surprise but...M-Minho."

"Coooool~That's just normal not surprising!" she said.

"Normal?"

"Yes. He's my boyfriend's best friend. He said that he want to experience like having an uncool friend. An plus you're cute!XD" she said.

"I am not cute."

"Yes you are!XD" she said."Anyway let's go to my house and find a dress for you to wear!!XD"

"WAE? Why suddenly?" I said in confuse face.

"We're having a sleepover party tonight at my house!XD Since you're my new friend let's join! Everyone that is friends with us can join! And Minho's there~XD" she said and jump around happily.

"Ohh~" I said. "Okay!XD

Hello everyone!!! This is my first story so please support it!!!XD Also and I LUV......

you !!!!XD