CHAPPIE 3~

My love for you

Sorry for not updating in awhile...SCHOOL!! Anyway, here is the third chapter!!!XD♥

Minho's POV

After the soccer practice, I went home to get ready for the sleepover party at Tiffany's house. You guys might think it's weird but  eventually, we did that almost every month! What should I wear? Something casual is fine...Oo! This one seems good!

sorry please find Minho.

~15 minutes later~

I arrived at Tiffany's house. I'm probably late because there are a lot of people here, but I can't find Siwon-hyung.

"Hyung! Where are you?!" I yelled.

"Oh, Minho!" he yelled back from Tiffany's room. I entered, and saw a bunch of girls in here, which is SNSD...

"Minho!! Long time no see! How are you?" Tiffany said.

"Long time? I thought we met everyday!" I replied back. She laughed.

"Just joking~"

I smiled. Then I noticed a girl, Yuri. What is she doing here? Tiffany got another friend..And that's GREAT.

"Oh hey, Yuri!" I greeted her with a smile.

"H-Hey!" she said. She seems nervous, why is that?

"You too knows eachother?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yea," I replied. "We sit with eachother in class."

"OHH~!!" Sooyoung said.

"Okay everyone! Let's start this party!!" Siwon said.

"YEA!!!" everyone sceamed, except for Yuri. Poor her, she still haven't got used to it. Maybe I'll help her!

"Hey Yuri! Glad to see you again!" I told her.

"M-Me too!" she said with her head down.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I am fine,thank you." she replied.

"No need to be honorable with me Yul~" I said. Did I just call her Yul? What's wrong with me?

"Neh."

"Wanna grab a drink with me?" I asked.

"S-Sure!" she said, still with her head down.

"Please, just keep your head up! Why did you always keep them down around me?" I asked.

Yuri's POV

"Please, just keep your head up! Why did you always keep them down around me?" Minho asked.

Oh no. I put my head up right away.

"No, not really! I just like to keep them down!" I said with a smile at the end. He didn't reply, he just stared at me. Do I have something on my face?

Minho's POV

After I asked her that question, she put her head up right away. WOW. She looked amazing, just like an ANGEL! Wait, Minho!!! What are you thinking?  I was mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't notice that she said something to me.

"W-W-What? What?" I said.

"Are you okay? Is there something on my face?" she asked.

"Oh.N-No! Nothing's on your face!" I replied. She gave me a confuse look before walking out of Tiffany's room. Why am I so awkward with her all the sudden? Don't say that I like her! But my heart always telling me that I like her...

YURI, YOU"LL BE MINE SOON!!

My heart is like that. Maybe I DO like her....

Hey everyone! How's this CHAPPIE? BORING? Sorry!! I'll try my best to update even better next time!!!XD PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!XDDDD