CHAPPIE 7~

My love for you

Yuri's POV

When I woke up from my sleep at Tiffany's house, I immediately went back home to change my clothes and get ready for school.

Mom: Where were you yesterday honey?

Yuri: Oh I went to my friend's sleepover party!

Mom: You already make friends? I am proud.

Yuri: Neh. I gotta get going mom, see you! bye!

Mom: Bye honey!

I walked to school because the school was pretty close to my house. Then I noticed that I am still wearing Tiffany's contacts! Oh no...I gotta go to her house! But I don't know where is her house! This is huge trouble. But I guess it's okay if I am wearing contacts to school. When I enter, everybody at me. Well, mostly boys...Do I have something on my face? Suddenly, Minho greeted me. MINHO!! My heart is beating loudly that I think he could hear it!!

Minho: Hey Yuri! You forgot your glasses at Tiffany's. 

Yuri: Oh thank you Minho! Would you excuse me? I gotta go to the restroom.

Minho: Ok.

I just smiled sweetly at him then left.

Minho's POV

Her smile is so sweet!! My heart is melting right now!! Then, the bell rang. YES! More time with Yuri!!!XD So exited! When I got to class, she wasn't there yet. Well, of course, because she said she is going to the restroom! So I just sat there and waited for her. A moment later, I saw her entering the class, with some GUY!! I heart suddenly ache, so I can't control myself. I ran to her and putted my arm around her shoulder. She looked shocked.

Yuri: What are you doing Minho?

I didn't answer her. Instead, I gave the guy death glares that he backed off and ran. I immediately realized what I was doing, and putted my hands away. She blushed. She is SOOOO CUTE!! She didn't say a word and went to her seat. During the lessons, she didn't dare to look at me. And I am just staring at her the whole time.

Yuri's POV

I can't believe that he actually putted his arms around my shoulder when I was talking to a friend. Is he jeaulous? No no no. Stop that thinking. You don't have a chance to steal his heart! You're just a normal girl who nobody likes! During the lessons, I didn't dare to say a word. But I have a feeling that he is staring at me the whole time! Does he like me? I mean it is possible...

RIIIINNNGGG!!!!

The bell rang, I rushed out of class right away, so Minho could lose my sight. Fortunately, he did. I decided to skip lunch today because I am not very hungry. I also decided to skip the next class too, so I don't have to meet Minho. i suddenly felt like I don't want him to know where I am. I called Tiffany.

Tiffany: Yeobosayo?

Yuri: Fany? It's me, Yuri.

Tiffany: Oh hey yuri! What's up?

Yuri: Do you want to skip class with me?

Tiffany: Why is the goodie goodie girl suddenly wants to skip class?

Yuri: Just...I tell you later, are you coming or not? 'Cause I need somebody to drive me somewhere.

Tiffany: I am on my way!

Whew! Now I can escape! About 5 minutes later, Tiffany came out.

Tiffany: So where do you want to go?

Yuri: What about my house?

Tiffany: That's a great idea! But what about your parents?

Yuri: Hmm...We'll just say that the school let us go home early because of some accidents.

Tiffany: Okay! And I can't believe the goodie goodie girl is about to lie to her parents.

Yuri: Can we go now? It's almost time for the next class!

Tiffany: Hop in!

We drove away just in time....

Minho's POV

Where's Yuri? I had been finding her all over the school! 

RIIIINNNGGG!!

The next class is about to start. Maybe she's in class right now. So I went to class...And she's not there!! Is she skipping class?!? No no no. A good girl like her wouldn't skip class. But who knows?

Tiffany's POV

Tiffany: Now tell me what happened? Why did you decided to skip class?

Yuri: Because it's Minho.

Tiffany: WHAT? Did he do something wrong to you?

Yuri: NOO. I don't know why I suddenly don't want him to know where I am. I don't want to be close around him.

Tiffany: Why?

Yuri: Mollayo.

Tiffany: You like him?

Yuri: ANNIYO!

Tiffany: So you do like him!

Yuri: Yes...I like him. But I don't know if he likes me back!

Tiffany: Well, you just have to find out yourself! We're here at your house.

Yuri: Thank you Tiffany. Let's go inside!!!

Is this chapter longer? I hope it is! Please comment and subscribe!!XD Bye Bye!