Chapter Three

Exploding Love

 

On the train ride, no words were exchanged. They were both looking out of the window, watching how everything they drove past, blurred out into a big mass of mixed colours. Green, brown a little bit of blue. Taemin couldn’t decide if he enjoyed this silence, this awkward silence. The awkward silence was thick in the air surrounding them. They looked at each other every ten minute or so. Their gazes locked for around three seconds and then Jongin’s gaze found something different to focus on. Taemin’s gaze fell down to his own lap where his hands were resting, every time Jongin did this. He could feel his ears blush a little bit when Jongin removed his gaze from him. Taemin didn’t know if this was going to continue the rest of the day, he hoped it didn’t, but he couldn’t do anything about it. He could only follow the flow and smile awkwardly every time Jongin’s eyes found his. He didn’t get any kind of smile back though. Jongin just stared at him, looking all handsome as he always did.

When Jongin caught Taemin’s gaze for the third time, Taemin had to take a break from the awkward atmosphere. He rose from the seat he was seated in and excused himself to the restroom. Jongin just nodded and then Taemin left, but only for a short while.

While Taemin used the restroom, Jongin quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket. He quickly dialed a number and it only took two beeps before the person in the other end of the line, picked it up.

“I really don’t want to do this,” Jongin whined into the phone.

He could hear some laughter from the other end of the line. “That’s not our problem Jongin, and as I remember, it was your idea to do this bet.”

“I . . . I don’t quite remember it like that,” Jongin tried to convince the other person.

The person laughed again. “That’s too late now, you have to do it. Everything has already been set up. Your date is going to be perfect.”

Jongin sighed. His fingers played with the zipper on his jacket. “Do I really have to do this?”

“Yes, you do,” the voice said determined. “How would you feel if I backed out of a bet because I had to something I didn’t want to do?”

Jongin held a pause, not really to think about it, but it just felt more natural that way. He sighed once again. “Okay, I’ll do it, but only this time. And I’m never going to join your stupid bets again.”

He said that, but both Jongin and the guy in the other end knew that wasn’t true. Jongin thought bets were interesting and exciting, he got an ecstasy kick every time he’d bet on something.

“Good,” the person said pleased. “When you get there, be nice to him. At least try to smile or something so he will feel more at ease.”

Jongin would’ve said something, but the other hung up on him before he could say another word. He wasn’t used to be hung up on; he was the one who usually hung up. He sat with his mouth slightly open, still with his phone close to his ear.

Taemin was done with his business and eventually saw Jongin in this state. He stopped and watched Jongin closely while Jongin stared blankly out into nothing. Taemin’s hand went in front of Jongin’s face and then he snapped his fingers. Jongin blinked a couple of times before they found the owner of the fingers. Jongin didn’t look pleased with what the other had done. The corners of Taemin’s mouth went up in a little smile.

“Don’t snap at me,” Jongin sneered angrily. The smile Taemin had worn slowly faded as he sat down in his seat. He avoided Jongin’s eyes by looking out of the window.

Jongin was just sitting with his mouth open. He’d screwed up, he knew that. He wanted to say something to lessen the damage he had caused, but he couldn’t get a single word out. Not even a simple ‘sorry’. His eyes found Taemin now all the time, he watched his side profile  and when they came to that place they should get off, he’d come to the conclusion that Taemin was beautiful. The sunlight had hit him perfectly, making Taemin’s eyes squeeze a little and the sunlight also added shadows on his face, that just made him look even more handsome and beautiful.


A/N: So here's the third chapter~~ Take it!! Take the whole thing and then you'll get chapter four as soon as possible~~ I think I'll upload a chapter every other day ^^ So this story will soon be over T^T But well, then maybe I'll have time to write some of my other stories and do my homework .__.

Oh, yeah, I just found out that there's only going to be five parts ^^' I'm so sorry >_< 

Be ready for all the upcomming chapters which will come really soon~~ See you all :D

Please comment and subscribe ^^