Chapter Two

Exploding Love

 

Taemin scouted after Jongin as he was standing in front of the gate to the train station. There were a lot of people, because it was sunny. The weather was perfect for a date, and many other couples obviously also used this day as an opportunity to get away from the boring everyday life.

Taemin had carefully chose which clothes he wanted to wear for this day; a pair of light blue denim jeans, they weren’t skinny jeans, but they didn’t sit loosely either. They suited Taemin’s small frame perfectly. He wore a white t-shirt, a newly washed white t-shirt, so it was completely white and not one of those partly gray shirts he saw other people wear sometimes. The shirt sat tightly around his chest and was loose around his waist. He wore a yellow cardigan on the outside of his shirt. A baby-yellow you could call it, or maybe a faded yellow. It was hanging loosely down by his sides. The cardigan’s sleeves were pulled up to Taemin’s elbow. His left underarm was partly decorated with a lot of different styles of bracelets. He had a simple leather necklace around his neck. He liked his outfit and others obviously liked it too. He’d drawn the attention from a small group of girls, probably some girls from a girl’s school. He really liked to get the attention he got from them, so he smirked to himself. The little crowd began to whisper a little.

One of the girls got pushed out from the group, Taemin noticed. She looked cute; long, black or a very dark brown hair colour, normal sized  eyes, a round face and about ten or fifteen centimeters shorter than Taemin.

She hesitantly looked back at the girls who encouraged her to continue. She then slowly and nervously approached Taemin.

“O-oppa,” she played nervously with her hands, trying to focus on something different than the attractive guy standing in front of her. “We were just wondering . . . who’re you waiting for?”

Taemin looked at her; she really tried to avoid eye contact with him. His gaze then changed to the group of girls who were giggling. He smiled at them.

“I’m just waiting for someone,” he flashed a little smile at them.

“Your girlfriend?” a little less attractive girl asked from the group. Her nose was placed high up in her face and she had some short pigtails, but he mouth was pretty and her eyes were pretty too.

“No,” Taemin laughed. “I’m waiting . . .”

And then he got interrupted by someone who suddenly laid his arm around his shoulder. He felt the hand squeeze his shoulder a little.

“He’s waiting for me,” Jongin’s voice got heard close to Taemin’s ear. Taemin slowly turned his head a little to see Jongin’s face. This was the first time he’d been so close to Jongin, the definition of perfection. His heart was pounding so hard and loudly that he could feel it in his ears. He’d dreamt about being so close to Jongin as he was now, and now his dream had finally become true.

The girls sounded shocked when Jongin came. Shocked in a good way. It wasn’t every day you saw two handsome looking guys standing flush against each other.

“And we’re running late, so I have to take him with me,” Jongin turned Taemin around so they could leave. “Sorry girls!”

Taemin tried to sneak one last look at the girls, but it was hard when Jongin’s arm prevented him from doing so.

They kept walking a little - Jongin didn’t remove his arm, not even once - till they reached a ticket booth. Taemin snuck out of Jongin’s grasp when he went to pay for the tickets. When he came back, he was happily holding two tickets and showed them to Taemin.

“How long is this ride going to be?” Taemin asked, already getting a little skeptical about the sudden trip they were starting and it was only the second conversation they’d had.

“Don’t worry about that,” Jongin let his index finger press lightly on Taemin’s nose tip. Taemin thought that something was wrong with the perfect Jongin. The perfect Jongin wasn’t the lovey-dovey type of person. Something didn’t make sense in Taemin’s head. Jongin wasn’t himself, he was playing a role, everybody could see that. “I’ve planned everything, so let’s catch the train before it leaves without us.”

They went to the train without saying anything to each other. Taemin was stealing a few glances at Jongin. Jongin seemed kind of sad every time Taemin looked at him, but Jongin quickly felt Taemin’s stare at him, so he put up a smile. A fake smile.


 

A/N: Do you even like these small chapters? xD I'm starting to doubt if this is a good story... I don't know...

But well, what's your oppinion on the story? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you think it's boring?

Share your thoughts below~~

Please comment and subscribe~~ :D