54, 14, 1: 54 Tributes, 14 Districts, 1 Deadly Arena

Description


In the world of Panem everything was bright and cheery after the Hunger Games were abolished. Everyone held hands and sang songs of rejoice and happiness...only that's not what happened. At first life was O.K. without the Capital ruling over everyone, the Districts ran themselves. Everything was at peace...as long as the great Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Merlark were there with a watchful eye. When they passed everything turned, the Capital rose to power again and ten years ago started the very old tradition of the Hunger Games. The games still held up to the same rules. Two tributes from each District, One to Fourteen (what the capital is now called) ranging from ages sixteen to twenty-one would be put into an arena to fight to the death until one was left standing victorious. That winning tribute would be that years reigning champion and him or her would live a life of luxury in district fourteen for the rest of his/her life. This year however, being the tenth anniversary of the game's return, they are treating everyone. This year four tributes, two male and two female, from all fourteen districts would be thrown into the biggest arena yet for all of Panam to watch. In this game the audience will see, alliances forming, traitors outcasted and blood relations tested. Who will survive and what shall happen if no one does?

Foreword

        Annyeong!! This is my first fanfic every *gasp* *faints*. Anyway for my first fic I decided to go with a Hunger Games theme with a slight twist in the content. I will be adding new groups as the story goes along I was thinking of Nu'est and Big Bang maybe. Like I said first fanfic every so please be nice *bows*
This story may have some rated chapters for things such as almost , violence and a few curse words here and there.......... mianhae.
Aigo! I almost forgot in my stories I do use Romanization forms of Korean words or phrases so I’ll give you a little tiny reference to some of the common ones I will use,
Yoboseyo- Who is it (when answering phone)
Arachi- Alright
Arasseo- I understand
Aigo- oh my gosh/God/goodness
Aegyo- cute/acting cute
Daebak- awesome
Jagiya- honey
Oppa- older brother (girl)
Hyung- older brother (boy)
Unnie- older sister (girl)
Noona- older sister (boy)
Mwo- what?
Sunbae- senior
Anio/anni- no
Ne- yes
annyeonghaseyo - hello (formal)
annyeong - hello
mianhae - sorry (formal)
mian - sorry
gamsahabnida - thanks
omo - oh!
saranghae - I love you
Umma - mom
Waeyo - why (formal)
kamsahamnida- thank you

Also no idols were hurt in the making of this fic. I promise.
OK it has come to my attention that you have no idea who my two original characters are soooooooooo introducing,

Jung Seohae
Age- 18
Personality- she has had to grow up fast living in this time of poverty and with so many predators roaming the allies of District four.

 

Jung Grace (Gracie) (Seohae's younger sister)
Age- 16
Personality- with the help of her sister Gracie has a preserved innocent air about her and is immediately liked and spoiled. Seohae goes to great lengths to protect her.


So that's all you really need to know for now so,
Leave a comment if you think it will be good ^^    Kamsahamnida!! *hides in a closet to grow mushrooms while waiting for a commenter*